BHAID Organisational Logo/Symbol Request

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 14, 2023, 10:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Azul Coletx,

As the new Bureau for Humanitarian Aid & International Assistance (BHAID) Administrator, Foreign Affairs Minister Excelsio has authorised me to request a new organisational symbol. The BHAID is also nearing its ten-year anniversary so I thought it would be good for the organization to flesh out its personality as one of Talossa longer standing agencies.

Please let me know if there is a better venue for this request.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 14, 2023, 10:36:54 AMAzul Coletx,

As the new Bureau for Humanitarian Aid & International Assistance (BHAID) Administrator, Foreign Affairs Minister Excelsio has authorised me to request a new organisational symbol. The BHAID is also nearing its ten-year anniversary so I thought it would be good for the organization to flesh out its personality as one of Talossa longer standing agencies.

Please let me know if there is a better venue for this request.

Breneir

Coletx,

I am following up on this request.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I apologize for the delay!  Yes, we must assign you a Herald?  I'm not quite sure of everyone's current workload, so I'll begin by asking if there are any volunteers?

-NRH
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Unfortunately my workload is quite heavy at the moment. Dean, why do say we must assign a herald?

-SVA/REH
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Viceroy, I'm not sure what you mean -- are you wondering if a herald is necessary, in this instance?

-NRH
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Perhaps early morning brain fog, but I read this phrase from you " Yes, we must assign you a Herald?" to mean you thought only a herald could work with BHAID.

-SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

No worries! I thought I'd see if any member of the Coletx volunteered.  Does that seem like an okay way to proceed?

-NRH

Absolutely Dean. It's all good with me. I've had my coffee so I'm more alert haha.

-SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

I'd be glad to take a shot at it.

-TFF
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Then the assignment is thus made. Thank you!

-NRH

Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on May 04, 2023, 10:20:40 AMI'd be glad to take a shot at it.

-TFF

Thank you Fulbright! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job.

-SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

After deliberation and design with the petitioner, the attached logos have been approved for the Bureau for Humanitarian Aid & International Development.

I've attached both the SVG and a PNG version.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa