[TERPELAZIUN] Ministreu del Zefenceu

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, April 11, 2023, 05:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise to deliver a Terpelaziun to the Minister of Defence.

1. Does the Minister recall the TNC opposition in the previous Cosa absolutely hammering the Government of the time about not having "done anything" with the Royal Zuavs?

2. Given the above, does the Minister have a long list of all the things that the new Government has done to make the Zuavs active as a primary goal to share with the Ziu?

3. Given that he's doing everything else, is Brenéir Tzaracomprada also known as "Miss Rabbit" going to be named Captain of the Zuavs as well?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bråneu Excelsio

Thank you for your questions.

1. Yes.

2. I am keeping track of the exhibitions of enlisted citizens. They are the ones who keep Talossa active and enjoyable and I thank all of them.

3. I wasn't thinking on doing that but I may consider it.

Thank you, est. Túischac'h.

Fiován.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Supplementary question, estimat Túischac'h!

Quote3. I wasn't thinking on doing that but I may consider it.

Is the Minister being serious here?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Just as an FYI - the Zouavs already HAS a Captain.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Esteemed Talossans:

I would like it very much to take this opportunity to address recent comments made by yours truly in jest during a lighthearted exchange, engaging in playful banter with Miestră Schivă regarding the third question from her terpelaziun, I made an offhand remark that may have been interpreted as a genuine consideration to replace Sir Txec dal Nordselvă as Captain of the Zouaves. However, I want to make it clear that my comment was made purely in jest and was never intended to be taken seriously, as I considered that question a playful banter to which I responded in a similar way.

As Minister of Defence of the Kingdom of Talossa, I take my position and responsibilities with the utmost seriousness and respect. The role of Captain of the Zouaves is one of great importance and is held by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, who has served with distinction and dedication.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstandings that may have arisen from the comments made, and I want to reiterate my full support and confidence in Sir Txec dal Nordselvă as Captain of the Zouaves. His contributions to our Kingdom's security is invaluable, and I look forward to continuing to work closely with him in the future.

Bråneu Excelsio
Minister of Defence.
Fiován.

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

For your information, Miestră Schivă is not the Túischac'h.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP on April 19, 2023, 03:20:46 PMFor your information, Miestră Schivă is not the Túischac'h.

I would like to take a moment to address a recent mistake I made in regards to the titles of certain individuals in our Kingdom. During a recent conversation, I mistakenly referred to a citizen as "Túischac'h" when in fact they were not holding that title at the time.

I understand that such mistakes can cause confusion and offense, and I want to extend my sincerest apologies to both the citizen in question and to the broader Talossan community for any confusion or misunderstandings that may have arisen from my error.

I will take steps to ensure that I do not make such a mistake again in the future. Thank you for your understanding and forgiveness.

Sincerely,

Bråneu Excelsio
Minister of Defence.
Fiován.