Promotion

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, March 20, 2023, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Would you guys maybe like any upcoming events promoted on Talossan social media? The new government has a policy of trying to actively support events and cultural efforts, and so if there's anything happening in the future, please let us know!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Can I suggest negative promotion? Like, for every 10 louise a citizen donates, three planned social media posts get deleted?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

I think we spent years trying the strategy of not really using our social media very much, and I don't think it was very helpful.

But okay. You speak for the whole club?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 20, 2023, 03:52:33 PMI think we spent years trying the strategy of not really using our social media very much, and I don't think it was very helpful.

But okay. You speak for the whole club?

She doesn't speak for me and I'm actually a member.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Excuse me - didn't notice what board this was in, was reading on Latest 59.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

@Audrada Roibeardet , it looks like you're the current leader of the club?  Would you maybe like any upcoming events promoted on Talossan social media? The new government has a policy of trying to actively support events and cultural efforts, and so if there's anything happening in the future, please let us know!

Audrada Roibeardet

Currently, the Toxophilite Club doesn't have anything scheduled. I'll address the club and see if we can organize something. I'll keep you updated.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on March 22, 2023, 12:14:51 PMCurrently, the Toxophilite Club doesn't have anything scheduled. I'll address the club and see if we can organize something. I'll keep you updated.

Just so you know a general promotional post was published yesterday with a link to this thread. :)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

Thanks for the update. I'll come up with something for the club over the next few days.