News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Prümă Ministrà] Cabinet Personnel Update

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, March 23, 2023, 09:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Cabinet Personnel Update

The STUFF/Culture Minister, Carlus Eovart Vilaçafat, has informed me he has been hospitalized. First, I want to ask Talossans to spare a kind and positive thought toward his rapid return to good health. Second, he has delegated ministerial responsibilities (statutory obligations, terpelaziuns, etc.) until that return to good health, to his Deputy STUFF/Culture.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Seneschal

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Üc R. Tärfă

Cheréu àl Ministreu ünă rapïu gariçaziun!
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Cabinet Personnel Update

I am happy to report the STUFF/Culture Minister, Carlus Eovart Vilaçafat, has informed me he his recovery is progressing well and that no additional medical procedures will be necessary. I want to thank those Talossans who offered their support publicly and privately to the ailing Minister. I also want to thank Minister Vilaçafat for keeping myself and the Cabinet apprised of his status and for being the exemplar of a great Talossan public servant. On his advice and as of this update, the delegated ministerial responsibilities (statutory obligations, terpelaziuns, etc.) to his Deputy STUFF/Culture are ended.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Seneschal

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

I just want to say thank you to everyone expressing concern and well wishes, and a special thank you to @Breneir Tzaracomprada for taking over for me, it was a huge weight off my shoulders.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa