[TERPELAZIUN] Seneschal (2023/04/20)

Started by Ian Plätschisch, April 20, 2023, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Estimat Túischac'h,

Would the Most Honourable Seneschal please inform the Ziu whether he is planning to declare a month of recess at some point during this Cosa term? The planners of the Kingdom's foremost cultural institution, the Talossan Music Top 20, would like to coordinate the timing of the 2023 edition with the next election.

By my estimation, the 59th Cosa election will end October 1 if there is no recess, or November 1 if there is.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on April 20, 2023, 08:42:04 AMEstimat Túischac'h,

Would the Most Honourable Seneschal please inform the Ziu whether he is planning to declare a month of recess at some point during this Cosa term? The planners of the Kingdom's foremost cultural institution, the Talossan Music Top 20, would like to coordinate the timing of the 2023 edition with the next election.

By my estimation, the 59th Cosa election will end October 1 if there is no recess, or November 1 if there is.

Túischac'h,

I had not planned on calling a month of recess. But Ian if it would help with logistics for the TMT I would be happy to call one. If you need any other logistical assistance with the TMT I am sure this would fall under the Government's Cultural Promotion policy which has assisted with awareness on the Toxophilite Club and others so far.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight