Second Incorporative Act (Redux)

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, May 08, 2023, 11:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Second Incorporative Act

WHEREAS we should make it possible for people to create publicly-verifiable contracts to accommodate our unique style of digital governance, allowing for the creation of private corporations and non-governmental organizations in a way that has an official sheen to it, and

WHEREAS the Register of Talossan Enterprises does not appear to exist and has never even been promoted and I doubt that more than two or three people know it hypothetically exists, so it had its shot over the last two years and hasn't made it,

THEREFORE the tenth subsection of the eighth subsection of the second section of Title D of el Lexhatx, which currently reads as follows:

Quote2.8.10 The Finance Minister shall create a Register of Talossan Enterprises, available to all Talossan citizens. Any Talossan who produces goods and services, whether commercially or as a hobby, may provide a description, no longer than 100 words, of their enterprise together with their contact details, for the purposes of advertisement and information. An enterprise shall be removed from the register at the request of the registrant; or by a determination by the Finance Minister that the enterprise is no longer active, or not of a character with which the Kingdom of Talossa wishes to be associated. Such determinations shall be subject to judicial review.

shall be replaced by the following subsections:

Quote2.8.10 The Finance Minister will make available a system for the public registration of articles of incorporation.  They or their designated representative will ensure that these articles are available for public perusal.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Just in case the finance bill gets stalled, I want to reintroduce this.  It's obviously drastically different from the long version previously introduced, so to make sure it's on the up-and-up, I'm putting it here as an entirely new draft and starting the clock on it, fresh.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Üc R. Tärfă

(I will reply in that thread soon... Busy busy days)
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)