News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[PRÜMĂ] Talossan ID Cards - free!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Danihel Forestal on July 22, 2023, 02:02:34 PMThank you, Baron. I am almost certain that I'll be moving before then, though I don't have a solid address yet. Can I ask that mine not be mailed out until I have that nailed down?
For sure.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Zacrïeu Sverdeu

As a new prospective citizen, is it best to wait until I become a citizen to apply for a card?
Thank you
-Zach

Sent from my Nokia X100 using Tapatalk

Zach

Quote from: Zacrïeu Sverdeu on July 26, 2023, 02:27:31 PMAs a new prospective citizen, is it best to wait until I become a citizen to apply for a card?
Thank you
-Zach

Sent from my Nokia X100 using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed this -- yes, only current citizens are eligible.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

The new cards are here, and they look great!  I'm sending them off to recipients this week, so keep an eye on your mailbox next week!

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

It is, yes. It took me a while to get yours finalized to send to the printers, though, because every time I try to edit your photo into the SVG, it gave me an "ERROR: PICTURE TOO BEAUTIFUL."

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on September 26, 2023, 02:10:50 PMReceived mine today!
Yay!  I'm pretty proud of them.  I figure one issue per term is plenty.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Received my ID card today. Very nice quality

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Received mine today by overseas mail ! Longing for my next police ID check
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

I posted elsewhere I believe, but I received my card last week.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Lord Ardmore on January 11, 2024, 12:50:37 PMWow, these look fantastic. I just need to undertake the test, pass, and then remit my passport picture via the secured email to qualify for the id card. I will definitely be doing this later this week, and very impressive designs, and would they be able to be posted to my address here in Hong Kong too thanks you?

I believe you also must be a citizen of Talossa to qualify for one.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM
PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Talossan ID Cards

Zooks!  Talossan ID cards are ready and available for all interested citizens!  They're high-quality vinyl cards that look slick and will serve for all Talossan purposes.  They conform to all international ID standards set by the ICAO, and they're machine-readable.  Show your card at any participating business for a discount on goods or services!*

In order to obtain your card, you must first pass a test on Talossan government, history, and culture.  All questions are easily answered by looking through the wiki, which you should feel free to use as you take the test.  You will need to provide a photo and a scanned picture of your signature.  If you pass the test with 75% or higher, then you are eligible to apply for a free ID card!

Photo and Signature Requirements
The photo submitted for your ID Card should have a 2:3 ratio of width to height.  The image should be in front of a neutral background, and you should be facing the camera.  Please see the sample card above for an appropriate example.  If you submit a photo which does not meet these requirements, your application will be rejected until you provide an appropriate signature image.

Your signature image should be a clear photo of your Talossan signature on a white background.  If you submit a signature which is written on colored paper or with shadows on it, your application will be rejected until you provide an appropriate signature image.

The Test and Application
A link to the required Civics Test is here.  There is no limit to the number of times you may attempt the quiz; a passing grade is 75%.  You only need to pass the quiz once.

Your information will be kept private during this process, in concord  with our nation's strict privacy laws.  It may take some time for you to receive your card, since they are printed in batches and there may be slight shipping delays.  Estetz patzint - please be patient!

* Malfortunadamint, there are no participating businesses.

Omg Alex, send me the form, I wanna put this in my wallet
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Tierçéu Rôibeardescù on January 19, 2024, 11:33:44 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM
PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Talossan ID Cards

Zooks!  Talossan ID cards are ready and available for all interested citizens!  They're high-quality vinyl cards that look slick and will serve for all Talossan purposes.  They conform to all international ID standards set by the ICAO, and they're machine-readable.  Show your card at any participating business for a discount on goods or services!*

In order to obtain your card, you must first pass a test on Talossan government, history, and culture.  All questions are easily answered by looking through the wiki, which you should feel free to use as you take the test.  You will need to provide a photo and a scanned picture of your signature.  If you pass the test with 75% or higher, then you are eligible to apply for a free ID card!

Photo and Signature Requirements
The photo submitted for your ID Card should have a 2:3 ratio of width to height.  The image should be in front of a neutral background, and you should be facing the camera.  Please see the sample card above for an appropriate example.  If you submit a photo which does not meet these requirements, your application will be rejected until you provide an appropriate signature image.

Your signature image should be a clear photo of your Talossan signature on a white background.  If you submit a signature which is written on colored paper or with shadows on it, your application will be rejected until you provide an appropriate signature image.

The Test and Application
A link to the required Civics Test is here.  There is no limit to the number of times you may attempt the quiz; a passing grade is 75%.  You only need to pass the quiz once.

Your information will be kept private during this process, in concord  with our nation's strict privacy laws.  It may take some time for you to receive your card, since they are printed in batches and there may be slight shipping delays.  Estetz patzint - please be patient!

* Malfortunadamint, there are no participating businesses.

Omg Alex, send me the form, I wanna put this in my wallet
I want a card as well but I'll have to study for the test.

Barclamïu da Miéletz