News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[PRÜMĂ] Talossan ID Cards - free!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 20, 2024, 08:58:49 AMI have the cards and they look good, so I will be shipping them out sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Anyway I can't wait to cringe at a picture of myself on an ID card.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

naseerahmed

Please forward for me too I took the test a while ago
naseerahmed

Barclamïu da Miéletz

@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu Sorry for being somewhat impatient, but, any progress on the shipping?
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on June 03, 2024, 10:30:20 AM@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu Sorry for being somewhat impatient, but, any progress on the shipping?

@Barclamïu da Miéletz Did you get your new ID card? I got mine and it's really nice.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 11, 2024, 10:25:50 AM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on June 03, 2024, 10:30:20 AM@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu Sorry for being somewhat impatient, but, any progress on the shipping?

@Barclamïu da Miéletz Did you get your new ID card? I got mine and it's really nice.
Didn't get mine yet.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Probably will have to wait weeks until it arrives.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on June 11, 2024, 10:42:14 AM

Didn't get mine yet.

Hopefully you will get it soon. It's cool to have a "piece of Talossa in your wallet."

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 11, 2024, 10:46:07 AM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on June 11, 2024, 10:42:14 AM

Didn't get mine yet.

Hopefully you will get it soon. It's cool to have a "piece of Talossa in your wallet."
Hope I will get to make a piece of Talossa that would be very noticeable on a car. ;)
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

Iason Taiwos

True story: I keep my Talossan ID card underneath my Ohio drivers license in my wallet. The other day I ran up to our local Dollar General to pick a few items. While there, I decided to get some beer. Dollar General makes you show some kind of legal ID to purchase alcohol or nicotine. (I think that's required by state law, but most places around here just ask you what your birthdate is.) Not really paying attention, I pulled out my Talossan ID by accident, and handed it to the clerk. They looked at it, handed it back to me, and finished ringing up my purchases. I didn't realize I'd given them the wrong card until I was putting it back in my wallet. For a split second I was worried about them reporting me for trying to pass off a fake ID, but I figured the clerk probably didn't care enough. (Besides, if I don't look old enough to buy beer and cigarettes, who does?) So mark this down as the first time in history a Talossan ID card was considered a legit form of personal identification.) (The clerk looked like a bored teenager who hated her job, so I'll probably not get away with that again.)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on June 11, 2024, 03:30:20 PMTrue story: I keep my Talossan ID card underneath my Ohio drivers license in my wallet. The other day I ran up to our local Dollar General to pick a few items. While there, I decided to get some beer. Dollar General makes you show some kind of legal ID to purchase alcohol or nicotine. (I think that's required by state law, but most places around here just ask you what your birthdate is.) Not really paying attention, I pulled out my Talossan ID by accident, and handed it to the clerk. They looked at it, handed it back to me, and finished ringing up my purchases. I didn't realize I'd given them the wrong card until I was putting it back in my wallet. For a split second I was worried about them reporting me for trying to pass off a fake ID, but I figured the clerk probably didn't care enough. (Besides, if I don't look old enough to buy beer and cigarettes, who does?) So mark this down as the first time in history a Talossan ID card was considered a legit form of personal identification.) (The clerk looked like a bored teenager who hated her job, so I'll probably not get away with that again.)

I think we can now say accepted as ID verification...with an asterisk denoting the Ohio Dollar General location.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

I just wish I would already receive mine. With that I would have two forms of ID always on me: my student ID and my Talossan ID.

And I really want my Talossan ID. I'll be impatiently waiting for it to land in my mailbox one day!
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

e.iwuagwu

Have not gotten mine, Any hope when i would get it ?

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

My academic year just ended; I haven't gotten the envelopes filled out or the postage purchased.  Hopefully this week :)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Flip Molinar

I just passed my test and submitted my application. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture with a blank background but the picture that I chose has me with the background of La Mar Talossan. Also I can't write my own signature, or anyone else's for that matter, so I submitted another picture in that field just to get the application to go through. I have a stamp with my American name but I should really get one with the Talossan name as well. I know that I have to wait for the next batch to be shipped out because I just missed this one but that's fine I'm totally okay waiting as long as I need to to get something so special. Thank you.
O.Be.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on May 20, 2024, 05:04:14 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 20, 2024, 08:58:49 AMI have the cards and they look good, so I will be shipping them out sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Anyway I can't wait to cringe at a picture of myself on an ID card.
I technically do it everyday (with my student ID)
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====