News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Concerns and Misgivings about the King v CCX

Started by Viteu, May 11, 2023, 07:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viteu

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfă on May 15, 2023, 06:34:47 PMConsidering that the defendant plead guilty in the Swansea Crown Court, I'd say that it is a fair and reasonable assumption that the defendant would amdit to the Talossan crime of having been convicted by the Swansea Crown Court, that it is a credible court, and that the sentence involved the crime he plead guilty to.

Nobody gets to enter that plea on his behalf. The public defender is essentially doing the prosecutor's job for him.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

Viteu

It is appropriate for an attorney to move to be appointed as counsel when the public defender and the Cort are acting as the prosecutor. File charges for contempt of Cort. I will also be filing an ethics complaint against the judge and seeking his impeachment for abuse of process.

Calling you out, @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB.  Bring the charges. Give me a reason to sue you for violation of civil liberties and abuse of process.
Viteu Marcianüs

Üc R. Tärfă

The public defender has managed to reduce the counts for the defendant from 3 to 2. What else she can do apart from contesting that the defendant has been convicted by the Swansea Crown Court of the crimes he plead guilty to?

Because that is the charge: having been convicted by the Swansea Crown Court of the crimes the defendant plead guilty to. Can the defender contest of behalf of her client that the Swansea Crown Court hasn't convicted him of the crime he himself plead guilty to in the Swansea Crown Court?
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Viteu

Quote from: Üc R. Tärfă on May 15, 2023, 06:57:52 PMThe public defender has managed to reduce the counts for the defendant from 3 to 2. What else she can do apart from contesting that the defendant has been convicted by the Swansea Crown Court of the crimes he plead guilty to?

Because that is the charge: having been convicted by the Swansea Crown Court of the crimes the defendant plead guilty to.

You're arguing merits and have completely missed the points. 
Viteu Marcianüs

Viteu

Viteu Marcianüs

Viteu

I will not be pursuing any action or filing a complaint against the GC Judge.
Viteu Marcianüs

Üc R. Tärfă

Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)