Call for bills - 54th Cosa, 4th Clark - April 2020

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., March 29, 2020, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

It is my pleasure to open call for bills of the April 2020 Clark.

Eventually, the clark can be viewed in real time here:

www.talossa.ca/files/cosa_vote_result.php?cosa=54&clark=4 (for the votes)

and here:

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=54&clark=4 (for the bills )

It is NOT too late to submit bills, of course, as you have OFFICIALLY until the morning of the 31st of this month, provided your bills have been in the Hopper before end of business day the 26th, of course. I will make the Clark on April 1st's morning and bills submitted up to a few hours before that will probably also be taken.

PLEASE note that in order to support a bill, you need to:

1 ) Be a Senator, the Secretary of State or the King
or
2 ) Have been nominated as a Cosa Member for the upcoming Clark BEFORE the 26th,

To vote on the Clark, you will have 3 options:

1 ) You will be able to vote in the Clark thread (which will be created later on the 1st of April), or in a separate Senate or Cosa voting thread. I will enter your votes in the DB.

2 ) You will be able to vote directly in the database, using your usernumber and DB password (which you can retrieve at: www.talossa.ca/files/login.php using the PSC of the election) or by login via Facebook (which requires manual activation on my part).

[p][/p]

Glüc da Dhi
Secretary of State
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Hello, yes. Can I please to be clarking The Túischac'h Election Bill and the Amada Merþedes Martyrdom Memorial Amendment.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Eðo Grischun

I have submitted the following using the database:

The NCC Redux Act
The Investitures Act
The State Opening of the Cosa Redux Act
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

I only just realised two of Ethos bills and one of Miestras bills may have problems in referring to the existing lexhatx, because it has been amended by 53RZ22 http://www.talossa.ca/files/bills.php?cosa=53&bill=22 as a result of the Orglaw being enacted and @GV hasn't made this change on the wiki yet. Because all of them seem to spell out what exact text they are amending the meaning is still clear, so no problem accepting them. Just something to keep in mind.

Someone might also have to check if bills from the previous clarks have the same problem.

GV

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on April 01, 2020, 06:52:36 PM
I only just realised two of Ethos bills and one of Miestras bills may have problems in referring to the existing lexhatx, because it has been amended by 53RZ22 http://www.talossa.ca/files/bills.php?cosa=53&bill=22 as a result of the Orglaw being enacted and @GV hasn't made this change on the wiki yet. Because all of them seem to spell out what exact text they are amending the meaning is still clear, so no problem accepting them. Just something to keep in mind.

Someone might also have to check if bills from the previous clarks have the same problem.

My bad.  I thought I had scribed everything.  Glüc, pm me with stuff missing.  And yes, I need to formalize the process of double-checking my work.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: GV on April 02, 2020, 12:32:17 AM

My bad.  I thought I had scribed everything.  Glüc, pm me with stuff missing.  And yes, I need to formalize the process of double-checking my work.

I don't know exactly what's missing, but I reckon it's just everything in http://www.talossa.ca/files/bills.php?cosa=53&bill=22 (minus all clauses that were amended during the 54th cosa)

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: GV on April 02, 2020, 12:32:17 AM
I need to formalize the process of double-checking my work.

Would the SoS have time and energy - or be able to appoint someone - to doublecheck El Lexhatx whenever GV announces that a Clark has been Scribed? It's the kind of thing I could do sometimes but not regularly.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan