News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Maestro election, 59th Cosă

Started by Sir Lüc, October 21, 2023, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Azul, since as previously announced we're running on a tight schedule, I will go on and open nominations for Maestro of Benito for the 59th Cosă.

The Maestro is elected by majority vote of the Assembly; as of now, a majority of Assembly seats have been assigned, and therefore a quorum is present. (Despite the tight time constraints, I still wish to wait a further week or so for any additional seat assignments to happen before moving to a vote.)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sir Lüc

I would like to nominate myself for Maestro, on the same (ultimately moot, since we didn't assemble) platform as last time:

1. Provincial name change, preferably to a Talossan name starting with "Be";

2. Switch to a nonpartisan, voluntary, unicameral legislature;

3. Renaming and reforming the Arvitieir Prima;

4. Reforming the Maestro as a nonpartisan office;

(5. Amending catchment law to make Ohio Benitian again.)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend

Sir Lüc

Pursuant to Article 14 of the Provincial Constitution, I move that Lüc da Schir be elected to the post of Maestro of the Sovereign Province of Benito, and cast my vote in favour, worth six seats.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

Sir Lüc

My own six seats constituting a majority, I am therefore elected as Maestro of Benito. (Hopefully the last to be elected under the current partisan rules.)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time: