Main Menu

[AFAES UTPHÄTSESCHTI] Pedaling for a Cause

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, May 22, 2023, 03:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

MINISTRÀ DELS AFAES UTPHÄTSESCHTI
    MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Pedaling for a Cause: Join the Talossan Flag Ride!

Dear Talossan citizens,

I am thrilled to announce the launch of a donation drive that will unite us for a worthy cause. Get ready to participate in the Talossan Flag Ride, a  special event where everyone gets to make a meaningful impact!

Here's the deal: For every donor who contributes with $5 USD or more, I'll be jumping on my bike, with the magnificent Talossan flag proudly waving atop a pole mounted on my trusty steed, as I zoom around Fundidora Park.

But wait, there's more.

Here's the twist that will get your name echoing through the park: I'll be shouting out your name every 30 seconds, record the whole thing and upload it here.

Together, let's celebrate our global community and showcase our commitment to making a difference.

The donations will be sent in their entirety to the UN Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women.

You can donate right at https://talossa.com/

Stay tuned for the videos capturing each lap, where your generosity will shine brightly and loudly.

Thank you for your support, and let's pedal towards a better world together!

Bråneu Excelsio.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

This is so bizarre and fun. Count me in! I'll donate tonight.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 23, 2023, 07:35:31 AMSent!
Great! Thank you, Baron!

Right now I'm working on the flag but by next week I'll begin the rides.

Bråneu Excelsio

I'm still getting a proper flag, don't think I forgot about this.

Audrada Roibeardet

A proper flag would be nice but I'm more interested in your pony (i.e. your bicycle). ;)

Bråneu Excelsio

It's finally here.
Remember you can get one video too (now that I have everything, it won't take as long as this first video) by donating $5usd in Talossa.com.
All money will be donated towards the UN Trust Fund to End Violence Against Women.
This first video was sponsored by @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, whom donated immediately, so thank you Baron!

It's patriotic, it's healthy, it's promotional, it's fun, and it's for a great cause - great work!

þerxh Sant-Enogat

What a fun ride ! I now feel like shouting "Baron Alexandreu Davinescu" every now and then. Congrats to you both for a noble cause. Donation just made on my side, but wait for other names for another shouting session.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on June 09, 2023, 08:21:32 PMA proper flag would be nice but I'm more interested in your pony (i.e. your bicycle). ;)

Here it is! This is my Bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine hehe.

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on August 31, 2023, 04:48:13 AMWhat a fun ride ! I now feel like shouting "Baron Alexandreu Davinescu" every now and then. Congrats to you both for a noble cause. Donation just made on my side, but wait for other names for another shouting session.

Thank you! If no other donations are made this week, next week I'll do your shouting session haha