[CÚLTURĂ] Citizenship Milestone Certificate Applications

Started by Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat, June 13, 2023, 10:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

MINISTRÀ DAL CÚLTURĂ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Citizenship Milestone Certificates Applications

In a nation which regularly winnows its citizenry, and in which there has been so much turmoil during our times of tribulation, it is commendable to hold firmly to your citizenship.  To honour those who have stood with their adopted country for many years, the Ministrà dal Cúltură is pleased to make available certificates endorsed by the heads of state and government, sent right to your mailbox.  We hope everyone who qualifies will take advantage of this free service.

The Senseschal and Ministrà dal Cúltură would like to thank @Mic'haglh Autófil, MC EiP for his work creating the Citizenship Milestone Certificate.  Here is the preliminary design -- we hope you agree that it looks beautiful and dignified.

We are happy to further announce that the program's first issuance will be next month, and we are opening up the application process now!

In order to claim your citizenship certificate, please fill out this form.  You will need to provide your current valid mailing address; this information will not be shared, pursuant to privacy laws.  There is no fee for this service.

Citizens for at least 20 years:

15 years:

10 years:

We have attempted to list and tag all those who are eligible for certificates in these tiers.  If you or someone you know has been omitted, please don't hesitate to let us know.  Please ask any questions you might have, either here or by contacting the Ministrà via PM.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB When you have a moment will you please sticky this post so it doesn't get lost?

Thank you!
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Iason Taiwos

I have already received a nice ten year certificate from Ian Plastisch, which proudly hangs from a magnet on my refrigerator (over top the menu from our local Chinese restaurant), but would welcome another signed by our King. (I think I'm actually approaching 12 years as a Talossan next month. I've been a Talossan longer than I've held a job at any one place...)

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

xpb

I have made my application and thank the ministry for this effort.