[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Preparing for the 59th Cosa General Election

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, July 13, 2023, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

We're working on it.  Just currently trying to convince Carlüs that we can't just put, "Anyone in a Speedo" for our list.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on September 09, 2023, 09:58:57 AMWe're working on it.  Just currently trying to convince Carlüs that we can't just put, "Anyone in a Speedo" for our list.

I presumed as much, but just wanted to make sure.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

It is my pleasure to announce that I will seek re-election as Senator for the people of Maricopa. It has been an absolute honour to serve this past term and I look forward to increasing my engagement within the Kingdom.
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

* Full Party name: Free Democrats of Talossa
* Party Initials: FreeDems
* 50 Word Statement: (to come)
* Party list (to come)

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

þerxh Sant-Enogat

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

þerxh Sant-Enogat

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB : I assume I now fulfill all requirements to have access to the Electoral database. Thanks in advance.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on September 11, 2023, 11:24:21 AM@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB : I assume I now fulfill all requirements to have access to the Electoral database. Thanks in advance.

As I stated in reply to your several PMs, I am fully aware and have set you as the party registrant, which to my limited knowledge is what enables access. As I also stated in the PM, I will contact MPF, the database creator, to find out if there is some additional step I need to take. I do not have full control of it.

Also keep in mind that the election has not even begun yet, and I am still working on updating email addresses from the census.

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

REVISED REGISTRATION

* Full Party name: Free Democrats of Talossa
* Party Initials: FreeDems
* 50 Word Statement: Our constitutional checks and balances have been eroded by the last term of single-party government. The Free Democrats of Talossa will stop further attempts to politicise the Monarchy or the independent Civil Service. We will promote accountable and humble government, and clearing up the mess of our national Internet presence.
* Link to full Party Platform
* Party list:
  • Miestră Schivă
  • Antaglhă Xhenerös Somelieir
  • Eðo Grischün
  • Lüc da Schir *
  • Txoteu Davinescu **

(* Independent candidate supporting the FreeDems platform)
(** also standing for Senator from Maricopa)

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

ATTENTION SENATE CANDIDATES! @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat @Glüc da Dhi S.H. @mximo @Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

You ONLY pay the required Senate fee if you are elected. Please don't send the fee to the Burgermeister until I've notified you that you need to.

Thanks!
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal