[AFAES UTPHÄTSESCHTI] Establishing a Talossan Embassy in Mexico.

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, August 31, 2023, 04:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Azul, speaking as a citizen of the Kingdom of Talossa and the province of Fiôvâ, I'd like to present my Application to establish an Embassy in Monterrey, Mexico.
I adress the place, location, pictures, my promise to display the flag and Kingdom's Coat of arms and information about The Kingdom of Talossa.

Bråneu Excelsio

Speaking as Minister of Foreign Affairs and after some consideration, I've decided to reject the proposal.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 31, 2023, 06:31:17 PMSpeaking as Minister of Foreign Affairs and after some consideration, I've decided to reject the proposal.
Outrageous!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 31, 2023, 07:16:37 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 31, 2023, 06:31:17 PMSpeaking as Minister of Foreign Affairs and after some consideration, I've decided to reject the proposal.
Outrageous!

I'm deeply disappointed that this proposal was rejected.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Due to the backlash the Ministry have been facing for the past 80 minutes and acknowledging I've made a rushed decision, I'll take the applicant's application into new consideration.

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 31, 2023, 08:46:16 PMDue to the backlash the Ministry have been facing for the past 80 minutes and acknowledging I've made a rushed decision, I'll take the applicant's application into new consideration.
Estimat Ministrā, I also strongly support the application of our citizen, which will foster our Kingdom's visibility on the American continent
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Bråneu Excelsio

The Ministry has taken the application into further consideration and have decided to accept the Establishment of the Embassy.

La Mhinistrà dels Afaes Útphätseschti
Büreu dal Ministreu

BE010-2023
TO: THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THE KINGDOM OF TALOSSA.
SUBJECT: ACCEPTANCE OF EMBASSY IN MONTERREY, MEXICO.   

S:reu Excelsio,

I am writing to officially acknowledge and accept your request to establish an embassy for the Kingdom of Talossa at Café Pressente in Monterrey, Mexico.
It is with great pleasure that the Ministry grants this authorization, recognizing the value of fostering closer relations with our citizens and the international community.                      

BRÅNEU EXCELSIO
MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Bråneu Excelsio

I'd like to thank @Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP for his help translating the information in the plaque.
I'd like to thank @Breneir Tzaracomprada for his signature as Seneschal too.

The plaque reads:
The Kingdom of Talossa is a vibrant micronation founded in 1979 in Milwaukee, United States, it was the first one to have online presence. Through the decades it has developed a unique language known as Talossan, it has established its own government and created an online community with over 500 citizens all across the world.

Today Café Pressente is its first Embassy outside of the United States and we're proud to serve and to make known this warm micronation.

September 4th, 2023.

Signed
Breneir Tzaracomprada, Seneschal
Braneu Excelsio, Ministreu dels Afaes Utphätseschti.

This plaque will be installed in Café Pressente and I will make posts about it to be shown in Google Maps and Instagram.

Now you can visit the Talossan Embassy anytime, specially the ones who live in the same city, hehe, @Danihel Txechescu, @Ian Feliceu , @Alexandreu Prominè

þerxh Sant-Enogat

QuoteNow you can visit the Talossan Embassy anytime, specially the ones who live in the same city, hehe, @Danihel Txechescu, @Ian Feliceu , @Alexandreu Prominè
Congrats for the opening of our embassy in this crowded nest of famous Talossans ! Makes me want to come and have a coffee with you guys
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on September 05, 2023, 12:34:30 PM
QuoteNow you can visit the Talossan Embassy anytime, specially the ones who live in the same city, hehe, @Danihel Txechescu, @Ian Feliceu , @Alexandreu Prominè
Congrats for the opening of our embassy in this crowded nest of famous Talossans ! Makes me want to come and have a coffee with you guys
You know you're welcome anytime!

Bråneu Excelsio

I was informed a person was curious and inquired about the Kingdom. My wife whom is the person behind the counter told him a few things about how it is something that has her husband all excited from a few months back.
She said he was very interested and said he wants to ask me more stuff on the weekend, during my shift. I honestly believe there should be more Embassies so if you're reading this and have a way to make one happen outside of the GTA (and Mexico) please say so!

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator