News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Benito Senate (+Chancellery) election.

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., July 11, 2020, 03:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Azul,

I haven't had any confirmation as to whether Benito wants the Chancery to conduct its Senate election.

Will such a request be forthcoming?

Also, does Benito want the Chancery to conduct the Chancellery election again? Do you wish to keep the accompanying ballot text (last year it read "For the Benito Legislative Assembly, please vote for a party, or PRESENT if you wish to cast a null ballot.") or should it be removed/amended?

Tagging who I think is the current Maestro @Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

PS also a reminder that if the Chancery is to conduct the election, Senate candidates have until the 14th of July to register to get on the ballot.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Istefan Perþonest

As I said as Arvitieir Prima of Benito, our rough provincial SoS-equivalent, in the "Dissolution of the 54th Cosa; Call for Elections" thread:
Quote from: Istefan Perþonest on July 06, 2020, 05:22:44 PMBenito will be continuing its long tradition of having the Chancery run our elections.
So, yes, both Senate and local, please.

The accompanying ballot text should remain the same as last election, yes, thank you.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ
Burgermeister of Inland Revenue

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

As Maestro, I am in agreement with the Arvitieir Prima.  We need the Chancery to run our election.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito