[XHUSTICIĂ] Request for the Dismissal of the Royal Scribe

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, September 09, 2023, 07:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

MINISTRÀ DAL XHUSTICIĂ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Request for the Dismissal of the Royal Scribe

As Avocat-Xheneral and on behalf of the Ministrà dal Xhusticiă, I am saddened to have to officially request the dismissal of the Grefieir d'Abbavilla, Üc R. Tärfâ, pursuant to the provisions of el Lexhatx  (Lexh.C.3.2).
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

We have been unable to contact Üc for several months now, and unfortunately he does not appear to be able to attend to his duties.  We are grateful for his work in the past, and we hope that it is good fortune -- busy at work or the joy of new family -- that has taken him from us at this time.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

King John

I hereby accede to this unfortunately necessary request.

John Regeu

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I would like to submit my apologies on behalf of the Free Democrats of Talossa for our former President deciding to simply vanish. Trust me, we've been trying to find him as well. :(

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan