News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Cézembre Senate (+Etats) election

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., July 11, 2020, 03:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Azul,

I haven't had any confirmation as to whether Cézembre wants the Chancery to conduct its Senate election. Based on Chapter V of the Cézembre constitution the Sénéchal is supposed to request the Chancery to do so. Because this is essentially automated by law, barring any objections I'm going to assume that is the case, though I would still prefer to get an explicit request.

Similarly I'm going to assume the Chancery is to run the Etats election as last year. If this is not the case, or if the provinces wants me to add an accompanying instruction to the ballot please let me know.

tagging @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN (Also sent an email)

PS also a reminder that if the Chancery is to conduct the election, Senate candidates have until the 14th of July to register to get on the ballot.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

xpb

Given the fact that a royal appointment was needed for a Senator to be active in the last Clark of the previous session in part due to confusion in the province, it would seem appropriate for the Chancery to conduct this election.  I was honored to serve Cézembre for that one session and shall place my name up for regular election for consideration of the citizenry.

Xhorxh Pol Briga

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: xpb on July 12, 2020, 10:34:57 PMI was honored to serve Cézembre for that one session and shall place my name up for regular election for consideration of the citizenry.
Assuming this counts as registration. If you want to be extra sure, it might be wise to confirm it by posting in the official rules and registrations thead, sending me a pm or sending an email to talossachancery@gmail.com.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre