News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

59th Election Discussion

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, September 14, 2023, 06:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

It might be interesting to keep track of stuff like that. Like when do spikes in voting come, who votes more likely than not, and so on. A project for a future day!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Turnout is now up to 65.1%!  I plugged that number into the Infotecă data, and it's looking very respectable!

Average turnout is around 60%, so that's a very nice number.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

þerxh Sant-Enogat

The X (ex-Twitter) account "Chancery of the Kingdom of Talossa", subtitled "conducts elections", has been only active between 2018 and 2019, and refers to talossa.ca
Is there a way to transfer/reactivate administration ? or delete ?
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

This is kind of my business, because it is illegal to have a site or social media account that appears to be official but is not actually controlled by the government. But I am 100% sure it's just an oversight. Thank you for letting us know!

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I've never heard of this account so I won't be of any use.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Fortunately the Twitter account was linked to the official email account for the Chancery and I was able to reset the password. It is now under the control of the Chancery.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on September 30, 2023, 10:46:47 AMFortunately the Twitter account was linked to the official email account for the Chancery and I was able to reset the password. It is now under the control of the Chancery.
Excellent! Fast work!

I'm not sure anyone expects you to also administer some social media stuff in addition to your current duties, by the way. Just because it exists doesn't mean it's useful or your job to do. This is just my personal opinion, but I think you should feel free to leave it dormant.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on September 30, 2023, 10:11:04 AMI've never heard of this account so I won't be of any use.
I thought I sent you the password at the time? There should be a facebook account as well.
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on September 30, 2023, 10:52:28 AM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on September 30, 2023, 10:11:04 AMI've never heard of this account so I won't be of any use.
I thought I sent you the password at the time? There should be a facebook account as well.

That's entirely possible and I could have just forgotten.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

72.09% turnout -- one more voter and we will top the last election's turnout of 72.50%!  Very surprising!

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

In 40 minutes the TMT 20 reveal will start on discord. An excellent opportunity for discussing election night as well, like in the old days on Chatzy. I hear there might be an exit poll. Come join us everyone!
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on October 01, 2023, 02:50:15 PM72.09% turnout -- one more voter and we will top the last election's turnout of 72.50%!  Very surprising!
We did it!  94 voters bumps us up to 72.87%!

Ian Plätschisch

I'm currently working on an exit poll and will be hanging out in the Discord voice chat if anyone wants to have an election night watch party

Ian Plätschisch

VERY SCIENTIFIC PRELIMINARY EXIT POLL

Talossan National Congress: 100
Free Democrats of Talossa: 88
Dien: 12

This may not be as big of a blowout as people think.