[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] September 2023 General Election Polling Station

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, September 15, 2023, 03:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I have re-sent ballots to all non-voters. Please check your spam folder just in case.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

GV

Cosa: FreeDems
Referendum: Per
Fiova Pres.: GV (write-in)

GV, Fiova

Thanks as always to our esteemed SoS for keeping Talossan running in the excellent way he always does. - GV

Francesco Manzella

I vote for the Talossan National Congress.

I vote për on the referendum.

xpb

Quote from: Ián Tamorán S.H. on September 20, 2023, 04:37:34 AMCosa: FREEDEMS
Senate: FREEDEMS

Referendum: Present

The votes for Lord Warden take place at https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2717.0 or via the electionbuddy.com email sent to all Cézembre citizens to the address registered with talossa.ca

HOW TO VOTE

PUBLIC: Voters will be able to vote on Wittenberg publicly in a single vote thread (The thread listed above) created for casting votes on Wittenberg.  Voters may vote for the candidate Glüc da Dhi S.H. or vote PRESENT on or before 1 October, 2023 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA and 2 October 2023 02:30 CÉST Cézembre Summer Time)

SECRET: Voters will receive by email a ballot from the Electionbuddy.com system by which they may cast their ballot either for the candidate Glüc da Dhi S.H. or vote PRESENT on or before 1 October, 2023 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA and 2 October 2023 02:30 CÉST Cézembre Summer Time)

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

I vote TNC for Cosa!

I vote Per on RZ 13!

I vote for Béneditsch Ardpresteir for Senator of Maricopa !
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

owenedwards

Puisne Justice

C. M. Siervicül