[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] September 2023 General Election Polling Station

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, September 15, 2023, 03:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I have re-sent ballots to all non-voters. Please check your spam folder just in case.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
El Sovind Pudatïu / The Heir Presumptive
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode

GV

Cosa: FreeDems
Referendum: Per
Fiova Pres.: GV (write-in)

GV, Fiova

Thanks as always to our esteemed SoS for keeping Talossan running in the excellent way he always does. - GV

Francesco Manzella

I vote for the Talossan National Congress.

I vote për on the referendum.

xpb

Quote from: Ián Tamorán S.H. on September 20, 2023, 04:37:34 AMCosa: FREEDEMS
Senate: FREEDEMS

Referendum: Present

The votes for Lord Warden take place at https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2717.0 or via the electionbuddy.com email sent to all Cézembre citizens to the address registered with talossa.ca

HOW TO VOTE

PUBLIC: Voters will be able to vote on Wittenberg publicly in a single vote thread (The thread listed above) created for casting votes on Wittenberg.  Voters may vote for the candidate Glüc da Dhi S.H. or vote PRESENT on or before 1 October, 2023 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA and 2 October 2023 02:30 CÉST Cézembre Summer Time)

SECRET: Voters will receive by email a ballot from the Electionbuddy.com system by which they may cast their ballot either for the candidate Glüc da Dhi S.H. or vote PRESENT on or before 1 October, 2023 19:30 TST (UTC-5) (This corresponds to 19:30 in Milwaukee (WI), USA and 2 October 2023 02:30 CÉST Cézembre Summer Time)

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

President of The Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

I vote TNC for Cosa!

I vote Per on RZ 13!

I vote for Béneditsch Ardpresteir for Senator of Maricopa !
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

owenedwards

Puisne Justice

C. M. Siervicül