News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Cultural activities planning and brainstorming

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, September 21, 2023, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

I'll contact a graphic designer in the next three days, sounds great! If we have more citizens from the GTA that'd certainly invigorate the Kingdom. And yeah I understand that the official student organizacion can be troublesome but just having people joining is great enough, and can make it easier for more talossanity happening in the GTA. Thank you for keeping this thread alive, Bentxami!

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 08, 2023, 05:44:44 PMI'll contact a graphic designer in the next three days, sounds great! If we have more citizens from the GTA that'd certainly invigorate the Kingdom. And yeah I understand that the official student organizacion can be troublesome but just having people joining is great enough, and can make it easier for more talossanity happening in the GTA. Thank you for keeping this thread alive, Bentxami!

When you say "contact a graphic designer" do you mean someone who is good at graphic design, a citizen (or friendly non-citizen) of Talossa, and will design a flyer pro bono? If not, I'm sure we have many fellow citizens, who are talented in graphic design and will lend a hand free of charge. Or, if also not, I'll take care of that on my end, either by finding a sympathetic designer or by paying from my own pocket.

I say this because, although I am a loyal and (I hope to prove myself to be a) dedicated Talossan, I am not absolutely 100% sure I will be able to facilitate what I proposed. I wouldn't want you to spend a great deal of (or any, really) money that stands to go to waste. I urge you to not incur any expenses that should arise from my proposal. This is both because I am not not absolutely 100% sure I can follow through with anything at this time, and because my own personal income does not permit me to finance all that much (which is to say, to pull my own fiscal weight in service of Talossa).
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I wonder whether the Psychology department at UWM has any memorials to the late Harry Madison, professor and father of King Robert I?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 08, 2023, 06:37:20 PMI wonder whether the Psychology department at UWM has any memorials to the late Harry Madison, professor and father of King Robert I?

I haven't noticed any memorials but I've never been inside Garland Hall, where the Psychology Department is located.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Go to Garland Hall, formerly the Talossan Capital Territory! Take photos!

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 08, 2023, 10:09:57 PMGo to Garland Hall, formerly the Talossan Capital Territory! Take photos!

I went there and did take some pictures. I'm afraid I still didn't notice any memorials to Harry Madison.

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Bentxami Puntmasleu on October 08, 2023, 06:15:34 PMWhen you say "contact a graphic designer" do you mean someone who is good at graphic design, a citizen (or friendly non-citizen) of Talossa, and will design a flyer pro bono? If not, I'm sure we have many fellow citizens, who are talented in graphic design and will lend a hand free of charge. Or, if also not, I'll take care of that on my end, either by finding a sympathetic designer or by paying from my own pocket.

A  friendly non-citizen designer that will design a flyer pro bono!
I have two people in mind, I am writing to them (:

I think maybe we can decide on what information we can put in the flyer as well, that seems like some fun work to do together.

I'm very fan of the fanzine style but the information should come first.

Since I'm thinking of it to be focused on two groups, maybe we can have several flyers (with the same style or so)

The first group I have in mind is the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies (students with a range of age of 18-23)
and the second one is a kind of experimental high pressure trilingual highschool(16-18), both of those are in my University Campus where I work.
Nonetheless I think I'll post them in English.

So I wanted to raise the question of what do fellow talossans think could be the best hook to make these flyers effective?

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 09, 2023, 09:02:12 PMA  friendly non-citizen designer that will design a flyer pro bono!
I have two people in mind, I am writing to them (:

I think maybe we can decide on what information we can put in the flyer as well, that seems like some fun work to do together.

I'm very fan of the fanzine style but the information should come first.

Since I'm thinking of it to be focused on two groups, maybe we can have several flyers (with the same style or so)

The first group I have in mind is the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies (students with a range of age of 18-23)
and the second one is a kind of experimental high pressure trilingual highschool(16-18), both of those are in my University Campus where I work.
Nonetheless I think I'll post them in English.

So I wanted to raise the question of what do fellow talossans think could be the best hook to make these flyers effective?

Oh excellent, I'll try to think of some things (though again, I don't really know where to begin with design) and get back here soon.