Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Do we have a Mencei?

Started by Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu, August 20, 2020, 06:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Excuse my intrusion on the Senatorial domain, but:

From the top menu: Members->View memberlist

Hover over a name to find out their Wittenberg number (see screenshot), hereinafter XX (see attached image)

Tag thus:

[member=XX]person's name[/member]

Example:

[member=23]The Attorney General[/member] -> @The Attorney General

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Eðo Grischun

You can also just type @ and the first few letters of a name and it pops up with names to click.  Sometimes bugs out, but it often works fine.

That said, complaining about not being tagged in the thread is not the issue to focus on here.  It's totally the job of a Senator to actually come to the Senate and keep apprised of the business of the House.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The discussion about how to tag should have been made in a different thread. Consider this an admonishment to avoid de-railing threads.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Quote from: Eðo Grischun on September 21, 2020, 04:45:55 PM
You can also just type @ and the first few letters of a name and it pops up with names to click.  Sometimes bugs out, but it often works fine.

That said, complaining about not being tagged in the thread is not the issue to focus on here.  It's totally the job of a Senator to actually come to the Senate and keep apprised of the business of the House.

No one is complaining about not being tagged... but when it is written that someone is 'paging' certain people, and neither an email, direct message or tagging is done, then it is not correct. I know you never enjoyed my presence for reasons best known to you, so I don't mind your words, but please refrain from spreading rumors.
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow