News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] It Is with Sadness...

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 02, 2023, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Under Organic Law Article X Section 5, it is my sad duty to announce that the following citizens, having neither voted nor responded to a national census within the past two years have lost their citizenship.

Thor Deyaert
Amada Eleanora Merþedes
Eiric (Suorsch) Biançéu
Enríc Cjaçifiçeir
Erschéveþ (Ely) da Schir
Ahmed el Mootasim

Under El.Lex E.14 states "An individual whose citizenship has been terminated solely by effect of Article X, Section 5 of the Organic Law[r 13] may apply to the Chancery for reinstatement of citizenship by providing the contact information required by section E.2."

Citizens who have lost their citizenship may contact the Chancery under the above conditions to be re-instated.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Lüc

Ely just regained her citizenship though, I assume the two year countdown would be reset (but I don't immediately remember what precedents look like).
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 02, 2023, 02:06:27 PMEly just regained her citizenship though, I assume the two year countdown would be reset (but I don't immediately remember what precedents look like).

If I am wrong I'll be happy to reverse course. However, I see no legal reference that resets a clock. She still never voted or answered a census in well over two years.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 02, 2023, 02:06:27 PMEly just regained her citizenship though, I assume the two year countdown would be reset (but I don't immediately remember what precedents look like).

I haven't revoked her citizenship yet, so a simple email to me would resolve this for another Cosa term. This really applies to anyone on the list.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight