[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Call for MCs for the 59th Cosa

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 07, 2023, 07:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Estimat @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB
Following a recent exchange with @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, please find below the new assignment of the 100 seats allocated to the TNC, applicable as soon as possible :
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Technically an MC can not be removed from the Cosa unless he fails to vote or other provisions are enacted such as by a Cort for civil disability. A party cannot remove an MC.

Until the Baron misses two consecutive votes, his seats cannot be reassigned. He could also resign the seats.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

To clarify what the SoS is saying: the Chancery needs to hear from AD himself that he resigns his seats, or we have to wait until he misses another vote

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Azul -- I hereby resign my seats in the Cosa, concurrent with my departure from the TNC.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 22, 2024, 10:08:35 PMAzul -- I hereby resign my seats in the Cosa, concurrent with my departure from the TNC.
Thanks Baron, you are then now an independent Member of the Cabinet. I'm happy to work with you again.
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on February 08, 2024, 02:09:04 PMEstimat @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB
Following a recent exchange with @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, please find below the new assignment of the 100 seats allocated to the TNC, applicable as soon as possible :
For avoidance of doubt, this proposal of allocation is valid for the 4th Clark of the 59th Cosa
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan