News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Electing a Premieir - 59th Cosa

Started by Danihel Txechescu, October 18, 2023, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danihel Txechescu

As Premieir of Maricopa, it falls to me to open the nomination period for Premier.

The nomination phase will stay open for the following week, that is until the end of the 24th day of October, 2023.

Voting will begin on October 25th, 2023, and will remain open until the end of the 31st day of October, 2023.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I nominate myself as Premieir of Maricopa.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Danihel Txechescu

I would like to nominate and vote for Sir Txec, just to say that I voted for the winner.

Given there was no other nomination before the deadline, I believe Sir Txec has just been elected Premieir of Maricopa!

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

That does appear to be the case, congratulations Sir Txec!
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

Quote from: Danihel Txechescu on October 18, 2023, 05:32:21 PMAs Premieir of Maricopa, it falls to me to open the nomination period for Premier.

The nomination phase will stay open for the following week, that is until the end of the 24th day of October, 2023.

Voting will begin on October 25th, 2023, and will remain open until the end of the 31st day of October, 2023.

Ideally, atleast 7 days should have been given... but the deadline was upto 6 1/2 day.

A re-election should be ordered instead.
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

There is nothing in Maricopa law laying out an exact procedure and timelines. Perhaps this term you or another member of the Cleivi can propose such legislation to prevent any future ambiguity. Also, the nomination period ended four days ago.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal