Sénéchal election- Thank you !- Appointement of Sénéchal Adjoint- My priorities

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, October 31, 2023, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Even if my nomination is not yet official, I would like to thank all of you who voted for me for the position of Sénéchal de Cézembre (even if I was the only candidate !), and ensure all Cézembrean citizens of my full motivation to serve you all and our beloved province.
I would like to thank especially @xpb for his full dedication to our province during so many years, for his contribution to our cultural life, and for the administration of our political life with full integrity.
I therefore would like to appoint @xpb as my deputy, with the title of Sénéchal Adjoint. His great experience will be an important asset for the success of my mandate.
Again I would like to congratulate @Glüc da Dhi S.H. for his election as Lord Warden, and ensure him of my willingness to include all volunteers and all opinions to build the future of our Province.
With the help of l'Etats (once all its Members will be nominated), I would like to set the following actions as my priorities :
  • Rewrite the CAG in order to define a more inclusive system to appoint members of l'Etats
  • Revisit the rules for the next election of our Senator, possibly with the help of the Chancery
  • Clean and simplify our corpus of laws, to make them clear and up-to-date
  • Foster immigration and the increase of our provincial population
  • Develop the cultural production, hopefully collective, in order to proudly represent our province in an international exhibition
  • Develop historical research on our Province
  • Agree on our provincial symbols, motto, anthem
  • Enrich our Wiki with elements of history and culture
  • Maybe revisit the organization of our Provincial Wittenberg
  • Develop the Euro-Haxh to give a chance for all citizens to visit our fair Isle
  • Develop the attractiveness of our Homestead system
  • Promote encounters in real life between all Cézembreans, and develop our sense of hospitality for other Talossan visitors
I think in advance all Members of l'Etats, and all the Citizens of our Province, for their help in achieving these goals, and for all the other ideas that will be expressed.
Liberté, Dignité, Hilarité !
Vivadra la Provinçù Soveran da Cézembre !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

xpb

As we await judgement on the cort case Hammond vs Cézembre, it is with the realm of possibility that my appointment could be denied under some level of sanction.