[TERPELAZIUN] àl Seneschal

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, November 08, 2023, 02:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise to ask a question of the Seneschal, as authorised by El Lexhatx H.2. Well, I don't have much choice in which member of the Government to address - because as far as I can tell there's only one so far!

My question is twofold:
a) when will the 59th Cosa Cabinet be announced?

b) are all or some of the outgoing 58th Cosa Cabinet members still in their posts in a caretaker basis; or is the Seneschal running the whole government by himself temporarily; or a combination? I ask because clearly Danihél Txechescu is clearly still administering the National Webspace; but the Seneschal himself appears to have taken over Immigration from his predecessor.

Grült méirçi.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bråneu Excelsio

I'd like to thank citizen Miestră Schivă, Leader of the Opposition for her questions.

Estimat Túischac'h,

The 59th Cosa Cabinet will be announced today Saturday the 12th of November. It's been days of internal discussion with several people but I have now managed to have it ready to post in. I'd like to offer my apologies to everyone, because this took longer than expected, given the unusual days we've been having pre/post-elections.

And b) All of them are in their posts as caretaker except for the past Immigration Minister, whom duties I took temporarily, there will be a few changes when the 59th Cosa is announced in a few hours. Again, I intend for these delays to happen no more.

The Organic Law Committee is in my priority list, these days have been specially hard for some members of the Cabinet to be announced, and I didn't want to put much pressure in very sensitive times.

And finally, I'd like to add that the Database Replacement Committee will now be in my priority list, now that the Cabinet will be announced.

Grült méirçi.