News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Possible Haxh to Talossa

Started by Iason Taiwos, November 08, 2023, 04:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Taiwos

This may turn out to be one of those crazy ideas that never comes to fruition, but... I enlisted the aid of Vitxalmour Conductour to help find a landmark for Benito. In our researches, we discovered that there seems to be a lot of neat things in Milwaukee. This turned to talk of making a road trip there in the near future, which seems entirely plausible at the moment. (Well, why not? We've both been Talossans for over ten years, and Milwaukee isn't really too far away.) Along with this came the idea of filming the entire thing, making a sort of documentary of our journey. Visiting Talossan historical sites, and maybe meeting up with whatever citizens currently live in or around there. I think it's a good plan. Well, we'll see what happens. This trip is currently tentatively planned for sometime next year. (Knowing my luck, tho, something bad will happen, and the money I've put aside for such a trip will go to unexpected car or house repairs. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on November 08, 2023, 04:34:54 PMThis may turn out to be one of those crazy ideas that never comes to fruition, but... I enlisted the aid of Vitxalmour Conductour to help find a landmark for Benito. In our researches, we discovered that there seems to be a lot of neat things in Milwaukee. This turned to talk of making a road trip there in the near future, which seems entirely plausible at the moment. (Well, why not? We've both been Talossans for over ten years, and Milwaukee isn't really too far away.) Along with this came the idea of filming the entire thing, making a sort of documentary of our journey. Visiting Talossan historical sites, and maybe meeting up with whatever citizens currently live in or around there. I think it's a good plan. Well, we'll see what happens. This trip is currently tentatively planned for sometime next year. (Knowing my luck, tho, something bad will happen, and the money I've put aside for such a trip will go to unexpected car or house repairs. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

That's great to hear. From what I understand (I might be incorrect), I am the current the only active citizen residing in the GTA but I am going to try to recruit a couple others in the coming year. In any case, let me know if and when your plans develop further. There is indeed a lot of interesting things to see in Milwaukee (including, of course, in the Talossan realm). Some of them are rather hidden gems. I would be more than happy to suggest things to  do and see, etc.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Bentxamì Puntmasleu on November 08, 2023, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: Iason Taiwos on November 08, 2023, 04:34:54 PMThis may turn out to be one of those crazy ideas that never comes to fruition, but... I enlisted the aid of Vitxalmour Conductour to help find a landmark for Benito. In our researches, we discovered that there seems to be a lot of neat things in Milwaukee. This turned to talk of making a road trip there in the near future, which seems entirely plausible at the moment. (Well, why not? We've both been Talossans for over ten years, and Milwaukee isn't really too far away.) Along with this came the idea of filming the entire thing, making a sort of documentary of our journey. Visiting Talossan historical sites, and maybe meeting up with whatever citizens currently live in or around there. I think it's a good plan. Well, we'll see what happens. This trip is currently tentatively planned for sometime next year. (Knowing my luck, tho, something bad will happen, and the money I've put aside for such a trip will go to unexpected car or house repairs. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

That's great to hear. From what I understand (I might be incorrect), I am the current the only active citizen residing in the GTA but I am going to try to recruit a couple others in the coming year. In any case, let me know if and when your plans develop further. There is indeed a lot of interesting things to see in Milwaukee (including, of course, in the Talossan realm). Some of them are rather hidden gems. I would be more than happy to suggest things to  do and see, etc.
Your input is very welcome. Yeah, I'll let you know what our plans are. (At this stage, it's just in the discussion phase. We both work full time jobs, and our days off don't always align,but we are both currently enthused about the whole idea.) (Any tips on good restaurants? We like to eat!)