News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan Embassy in Ohio

Started by Iason Taiwos, January 05, 2024, 07:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Taiwos

I'm not sure where I should post this, but...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bdr_cV2MtwmFnrWX1Pa7fEizKVFnxHPQ17IOJgl1A4E/edit
This is our application for establishing a Talossan Embassy in Ohio. Longstanding Talossan citizen and previous Benitian Maestro Vitxalmour Conductour has recently become owner of a business in our small town, and we are enthusiastic about promoting Talossa within it. We have a Talossan flag ready to hang up in the premises, and are in current talks of printing out Talossan promotional flyers to leave near the cash register. From these efforts, we hope to build a solid Talossan community in our area (and hopefully get some more members involved in our local Cjovani subculture.)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on January 05, 2024, 07:36:36 PMI'm not sure where I should post this, but...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bdr_cV2MtwmFnrWX1Pa7fEizKVFnxHPQ17IOJgl1A4E/edit
This is our application for establishing a Talossan Embassy in Ohio. Longstanding Talossan citizen and previous Benitian Maestro Vitxalmour Conductour has recently become owner of a business in our small town, and we are enthusiastic about promoting Talossa within it. We have a Talossan flag ready to hang up in the premises, and are in current talks of printing out Talossan promotional flyers to leave near the cash register. From these efforts, we hope to build a solid Talossan community in our area (and hopefully get some more members involved in our local Cjovani subculture.)

This is incredibly exciting. I think @Bråneu Excelsio is the Foreign Affairs Minister.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

I think it's wonderful, I'm happy this happened.

I, Braneu Excelsio, as Minister of Foreing Affairs, accept your request to make Nerdy Necessities a Talossan Embassy.

I wish you the best to you, your business and your talossan efforts, friend :)