News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

I renounce my citizenship.

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, January 06, 2024, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Thank you for everything, it was mostly awesome.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

This is a grim day indeed for Talossa. I call upon Bråneu to change his mind quickly, even if he doesn't want to be a political leader any more.

I have written to the new Acting Seneschál, Þerxh Sant-Enogat, to offer the support of the Free Democrats for reconstituting a Government that can survive another 4 Clarks.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I too have written to Therxh to offer my support.
@Þerxh Sant-Enogat I extend the same offer I extended to Braneu some weeks ago.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

I too wish to join Miestra for a quick change of mind here, but if that does not happen, thank you for everything, and I wish you all the best for the future.

And in either case, I do wish to thank the outgoing Seneschal for his drive and dedication that he brought into Talossa and the olive branch and bridge he was building with opposing views, and allowing for a space to have those discussions.

His absence will leave a big hole in Talossa and her politics.

I wish him well for the future, and I hope if he doesn't change his mind quickly that one day he shall.

And I wish the best to the now Acting Seneschal Þerxh Sant-Enogat and echo the words of Miestra here about working together. And hope that you will continue in the role as your predecessor did.

Thank you Bråneu for everything you have given to Talossa. I hope it shall not be forgotten.
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Well that is deeply unfortunate. Braneu, if you still read this: you are a great addition to the Talossan community. I'm very sad to see you leave.

I'm assuming this is because of something politics related that happened partly or mostly behind the scenes and involves people caring way too much about partisan politics and personal grudges?
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on January 06, 2024, 06:37:04 PMI'm assuming this is because of something politics related that happened partly or mostly behind the scenes and involves people caring way too much about partisan politics and personal grudges?

I, too, would like to know if this characterization is an accurate representation of your views as well.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

It is with regret that the Chancery acknowledges the voluntary renunciation of Bråneu Excelsio and removes him from the roster of active citizens.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal