News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Following Bråneu's resignation

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, January 07, 2024, 03:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Dear fellow Talossans,
I've discovered this morning Bråneu's resignation and I am very sad. I hoped for a need for temporary rest from Talossan politics, but it happened to lead to a more extreme decision from Bråneu.
As you all, I hope he will soon reconsider his decision, Talossa is not the same without all that was brought by Braneu since his immigration 18 months ago. He knows how much I've liked to discuss and work with him.
Despite not being my initial intention, I accepted TNC leadership to help Bråneu run for Seneschal. I accepted Cabinet positions one by one to help my friends in the Cabinet. This time again, I will not escape my responsibilities, and will work from now on to quickly put a new Cabinet on track and gain your confidence every Clark.
I sincerely want to thank all the ones who proposed to help, and will contact them soon.
Talossa can overcome everything as long as we are all proud of sharing the same dream. Let's prove it once again.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Looked like it was pretty miserable for Braneu.  I do not think he was remotely prepared for a scenario where he suddenly lacked the support of both Breneir and myself.  It was way too much work for anyone, especially when he hadn't actually been a citizen for very long.  I'm sorry that my own situation contributed to this.  We are poorer for this loss.  He was a great guy.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein