News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[CQ4] Update on the Standing Committee

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, January 15, 2024, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on December 11, 2023, 02:43:34 PMThe Standing Committee is to be conducted in private, with scheduled updates presented to the parties involved. The deliberations, when done, will be made public and accessible to the general public.

Seneschal @þerxh Sant-Enogat

I don't know if you were a party to the preparations I am citing in your predecessor's statement. If you were then I would like to ask for an update as to the status of the deliberations and their subject matter.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Well, I can field this question. The Standing Committee never started work because the TNC never finished naming its two members. I'm in contact with the new Seneschal to see whether this can be progressed.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on January 15, 2024, 11:19:48 PMWell, I can field this question. The Standing Committee never started work because the TNC never finished naming its two members. I'm in contact with the new Seneschal to see whether this can be progressed.

Miestra, I thank you for the answer. And I hope the new seneschal will be able to name the TNC participants asap.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

þerxh Sant-Enogat

@Breneir Tzaracomprada and myself will be the TNC participants in this Standing Committee.
Let's work now together for the benefit of Talossa.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on January 17, 2024, 09:46:05 AM@Breneir Tzaracomprada and myself will be the TNC participants in this Standing Committee.
Let's work now together for the benefit of Talossa.

I thank the Seneschal for the opportunity to serve. And look forward to working with the other committee members.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight