News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

More about Talossa :- Where is it ?

Started by e.iwuagwu, February 04, 2024, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e.iwuagwu

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 04, 2024, 03:30:10 AMWhere is Talossa situated?
Azul Emeka
You will find a lot of interesting information for you to understand better our Nation, its history and its culture, on the following pages :
https://wiki.talossa.com/Main_Page
https://talossa.com/
Enjoy !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

e.iwuagwu

Nice!

I see The ministry of Technology has an Office. What do We do at the Ministry? And What projects can someone like me handle as a new Citizen? Like what Can I build since I am a Software Developer committed to the nation. I would like to know.
Lets say i want to get my hands Dirty..lol. Do We have a Mobile app that solves some reach out to other Citizens and co, to let people know what is going on in Talossa? I can work on that if given a chance!
Please let me know.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 04, 2024, 03:16:26 PMNice!

I see The ministry of Technology has an Office. What do We do at the Ministry? And What projects can someone like me handle as a new Citizen? Like what Can I build since I am a Software Developer committed to the nation. I would like to know.
Lets say i want to get my hands Dirty..lol. Do We have a Mobile app that solves some reach out to other Citizens and co, to let people know what is going on in Talossa? I can work on that if given a chance!
Please let me know.

The Ministry of Technology is currently working on a replacement to our National Database. We could dedinitely use more citizens to help with this endeavour? I am looping in @Danihel Txechescu our current MinTech.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

e.iwuagwu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 04, 2024, 03:30:52 PM

Please let me know.

The Ministry of Technology is currently working on a replacement to our National Database. We could dedinitely use more citizens to help with this endeavour? I am looping in @Danihel Txechescu our current MinTech.

Azul!

Sweet! What Database are we using? MongoDB or MySQL? I have expertise with these, So I would be very much happy to help and grow with us. Is there a possibility to know these?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 04, 2024, 03:34:22 PM

Please let me know.

Azul!

Sweet! What Database are we using? MongoDB or MySQL? I have expertise with these, So I would be very much happy to help and grow with us. Is there a possibility to know these?

Your question makes me very happy. I also have experience with MySQL. I think it MAY be MySQL based but the database is the property of one of our longest citizens, @mpf
He would be able to confirm. If you have experience with MySQL I would recommend PMing our current MinTech @Danihel Txechescu to explore the possibilities. It is exciting to have your help on such an important national project.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

e.iwuagwu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 04, 2024, 03:52:28 PM

Please let me know.

Azul!

Your question makes me very happy. I also have experience with MySQL. I think it MAY be MySQL based but the database is the property of one of our longest citizens, @mpf
He would be able to confirm. If you have experience with MySQL I would recommend PMing our current MinTech @Danihel Txechescu to explore the possibilities. It is exciting to have your help on such an important national project.

Yes I would do just that asap. Many thanks on that regard.
Again, do we have other things like government websites and co? I'd be very much happy to help on those projects. I can dedicate my time to working on most government websites for Talossa.

Please let me know.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 04, 2024, 04:03:04 PM

Please let me know.

Azul!

Again, do we have other things like government websites and co? I'd be very much happy to help on those projects. I can dedicate my time to working on most government websites for Talossa.

Please let me know.

I am going to ping our Seneschal (Prime Minister) and STUFF Minister @þerxh Sant-Enogat
Our major official website is talossa.com

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

e.iwuagwu

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 04, 2024, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 04, 2024, 04:03:04 PM

Please let me know.

Azul!

Please let me know.

I am going to ping our Seneschal (Prime Minister) and STUFF Minister @þerxh Sant-Enogat
Our major official website is talossa.com

Ok. That would be fine sir. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Please let me know.

That effort is currently stalled. The Chancery provided feedback for database requirements some time ago and nothing has been discussed since then.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

e.iwuagwu

Erm. Is there something anyone can do? Like be of help here?

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 05, 2024, 10:55:18 AMErm. Is there something anyone can do? Like be of help here?

The ball is in the court of the Minister of Technology @Danihel Txechescu.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

e.iwuagwu

By the way, do we have Bank notes or just coins alone..I would like to order those too.. please.

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

e.iwuagwu

Ah, I would have loved to see Paper Notes too. :) Would look good to the eye.