News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

More about Talossa :- Where is it ?

Started by e.iwuagwu, February 04, 2024, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e.iwuagwu

Again, I wanted to ask, are we in talks with international organizations to gain recognition? How do we grow? Have we applied for membership to international organisations like the UN? Or do we still need to put certain things right before we can proceed ?

These are things I would like to know. If there is a way I can come in, please let me know.

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 05, 2024, 04:40:12 PMAgain, I wanted to ask, are we in talks with international organizations to gain recognition? How do we grow? Have we applied for membership to international organisations like the UN? Or do we still need to put certain things right before we can proceed ?

These are things I would like to know. If there is a way I can come in, please let me know.
Azul Emeka! Thanks for your ideas. Actually we don't seek recognition by any international organisation, as we do not pretend our Nation is a real country. We also do not sign treaties with micronations or wage fictional wars with them. We don't encourage sales of token, passports, etc.. We grow only by immigration, accepting applicants who want to build with us a friendly community, based on a shared language, a long history, the knowledge of many rules build to foster democracy and resilience in our Nation.
Thanks for your offer to develop IT tools. You can see that we have a website, this Wittenberg chatboard, a Wiki, the ability to discuss on Facebook, Discord, Tapatalk.. we have a  national database allowing us to manage our administrative and legislative life, for which we know we could improve a shared ownership and governance. Our MinTech is working on it, and can see how you can participate? [mention]Danihel Txechescu [/mention]
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

e.iwuagwu

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on February 06, 2024, 04:53:53 AM
Quote from: e.iwuagwu on February 05, 2024, 04:40:12 PMAgain, I wanted to ask, are we in talks with international organizations to gain recognition? How do we grow? Have we applied for membership to international organisations like the UN? Or do we still need to put certain things right before we can proceed ?

Azul Emeka! Thanks for your ideas. Actually we don't seek recognition by any international organisation, as we do not pretend our Nation is a real country. We also do not sign treaties with micronations or wage fictional wars with them. We don't encourage sales of token, passports, etc.. We grow only by immigration, accepting applicants who want to build with us a friendly community, based on a shared language, a long history, the knowledge of many rules build to foster democracy and resilience in our Nation.
Thanks for your offer to develop IT tools. You can see that we have a website, this Wittenberg chatboard, a Wiki, the ability to discuss on Facebook, Discord, Tapatalk.. we have a  national database allowing us to manage our administrative and legislative life, for which we know we could improve a shared ownership and governance. Our MinTech is working on it, and can see how you can participate? [mention]Danihel Txechescu [/mention]

OK and thank you. No further questions.

e.iwuagwu

@Danihel Txechescu

Hi hi, was asked to mention you on here. Kindly let me know if there is something I can be of help with. I sure would be happy to help in anycase.

Thanking you.

Iason Taiwos

[/quote]
 Actually we don't seek recognition by any international organisation, as we do not pretend our Nation is a real country
[/quote]
What do you mean, we aren't a real country?!!!