News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

TTS for Talossan?

Started by Barclamïu da Miéletz, February 09, 2024, 02:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Azul, I was wondering if there would be a proper TTS for Talossan. I would need it for another concept of mine.
Best regards,
Barclamïu
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 09, 2024, 02:35:57 PMAzul, I was wondering if there would be a proper TTS for Talossan. I would need it for another concept of mine.
Best regards,
Barclamïu

What is TTS?

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 09, 2024, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 09, 2024, 02:35:57 PMAzul, I was wondering if there would be a proper TTS for Talossan. I would need it for another concept of mine.
Best regards,
Barclamïu

What is TTS?
Text-to-speech, it stands for text-to-speech. Would be interesting to have but for Talossan
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 09, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
Best regards,
Barclamïu

What is TTS?
Text-to-speech, it stands for text-to-speech. Would be interesting to have but for Talossan

Thanks. Sounds like a great idea.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 09, 2024, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 09, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
Best regards,
Barclamïu

What is TTS?

Thanks. Sounds like a great idea.
It would be very useful as I have a concept in mind that would require TTS
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====