News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Something very weird is going on here

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, February 15, 2024, 01:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Why is a new citizen asking about joining the TNC at the same time he's talking to me via PM on joining the Free Democrats?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Tric'hard Lenxheir

A couple of possibilities...one is that perhaps they don't understand that the two are rival parties (attempting to work together) but it is also possible that they are scammers. I have been a bit worried about that possibility based upon the stated nationality of some of the applicants but honestly I am not privy to the vetting process.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Thanks Miestra for this interesting information. An analysis of the candidate's motivations seems to be a prerequisite
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

mximo

Azul,

In the old time , each citenzens was approved by a Ziu vote.

Mximo
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on February 15, 2024, 04:16:59 PMThanks Miestra for this interesting information. An analysis of the candidate's motivations seems to be a prerequisite

Was there a resolution to this? Emeka @e.iwuagwu still has an application for TNC membership.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

... and he's just told me by PM that he wants to join the FreeDems *shrug*

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on February 17, 2024, 03:42:25 PM... and he's just told me by PM that he wants to join the FreeDems *shrug*

Well, as I told him by PM and informed my party colleagues, there is no negative here. If you join the TNC or the FreeDems based on whichever matches your political beliefs then it means you are becoming more involved in Talossa. That is an objective plus, I think.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight