Sense of the Ziu: Russia Will Be Free

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 16, 2024, 04:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Whereas, Talossans around the world express their heartbreak and outrage at the death of another Russian democracy activist, Alexei Navalny, and

Whereas, we reiterate our support and solidarity with those in Russia, under threat to their liberty and their lives, as they continue the struggle for an open and free society, and

Whereas, we implore the international community to redouble its efforts to bring Vladimir Putin and his cronies to justice for their crimes against their people and our common humanity.

Therefore, be it resolved that it is the Sense of the Ziu of the Kingdom of Talossa, to publicly express the above-mentioned sentiments on behalf of the people of the realm and its agreement with these words of Alexei Navalny: "Listen, I've got something very obvious to tell you. You're not allowed to give up. If they decide to kill me, it means we are incredibly strong."

Uréu q'estadra så
Breneir Tzaracomprada (MC-TNC)
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-Vuode)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I completely support this!!! (I mean I did try to declare war on Russia after all LOL)
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 16, 2024, 09:45:32 PMI completely support this!!! (I mean I did try to declare war on Russia after all LOL)

Would you like to co-sponsor? It would be nice to have a bunch of co-signors to this resolution.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 16, 2024, 09:56:28 PM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 16, 2024, 09:45:32 PMI completely support this!!! (I mean I did try to declare war on Russia after all LOL)

Would you like to co-sponsor? It would be nice to have a bunch of co-signors to this resolution.

Absolutely!
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Barclamïu da Miéletz

I feel threatened the most, as I live pretty close to the war, while it's right at the Polish border and me being in Germany. Russian missiles did hit Polish soil, but one probably came from the Ukrainian defence system and the other flew UNDETECTED through Poland to Bydgoszcz. Luckily it landed in a sort of forest.
Even if the NATO had to intervene, I wouldn't be affected, but possibly my mum's side of family because Poland. In the middle. Let's just hope nothing happens.
=======

Barclamïu da Miéletz