Proud to have been inorganic when it was needed...

Started by GV, June 01, 2020, 08:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

May 1 June forever be in Talossa remembered as a day when a group of people spoke truth to power.

GV

Miestră Schivă, UrN

A glorious day. I was of course watching from outside, watching KR1 attempting to personally destroy Sir Tamorán dal Nava and everyone who got too close to him, thinking "how sad - yet another Talossan opposition who are going to get railroaded because Ben is just meaner and nastier than everyone else. And look at all his pathetic yes-men." (I now wonder what happened to Marc Moisan and all those clowns for whom grovelling to a strong leader was more important than democracy. Probably they're high-ranking GOP officials now.)

Then Michael P., MPF, GV, and all the others actually did something about it. Hit the out-of-control monarchy where it hurt. Ben thought he was so goddamn smart allowing MPF to host Talossa's web presence for free, and yet abuse and smear MPF as if it would never come back to bite him. You showed the spirit that all true revolutionaries have shown, from George Washington to Toussaint L'Ouverture to the heroes of the Bastille, the Winter Palace and Orwell's Barcelona.

Most of what was left of ex-Penguinea got so excited we jumped up and rushed to join you. I'm happy I got over Sir Tamorán's suspicions and became the first Seneschál of the Republic.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

GV

Our work is not done.  Beia C., Dan W., Adiens G., and many others...  What can we do to get them back in Talossa?

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on June 01, 2020, 05:52:23 PM
A glorious day. I was of course watching from outside, watching KR1 attempting to personally destroy Sir Tamorán dal Nava and everyone who got too close to him, thinking "how sad - yet another Talossan opposition who are going to get railroaded because Ben is just meaner and nastier than everyone else. And look at all his pathetic yes-men." (I now wonder what happened to Marc Moisan and all those clowns for whom grovelling to a strong leader was more important than democracy. Probably they're high-ranking GOP officials now.)

Then Michael P., MPF, GV, and all the others actually did something about it. Hit the out-of-control monarchy where it hurt. Ben thought he was so goddamn smart allowing MPF to host Talossa's web presence for free, and yet abuse and smear MPF as if it would never come back to bite him. You showed the spirit that all true revolutionaries have shown, from George Washington to Toussaint L'Ouverture to the heroes of the Bastille, the Winter Palace and Orwell's Barcelona.

Most of what was left of ex-Penguinea got so excited we jumped up and rushed to join you. I'm happy I got over Sir Tamorán's suspicions and became the first Seneschál of the Republic.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: GV on June 12, 2020, 11:47:10 PM
Our work is not done.  Beia C., Dan W., Adiens G., and many others...  What can we do to get them back in Talossa?

Adiens G., who for those who don't know was former Talossan SoS and Penguinea's chief executive, often visits my town in the course of his work and we have coffee together. He follows developments in Talossa with interest but says he is no longer interested in nation-building projects. GV, you can friend him on Facebook (under his non-Talossan name) and ask him yourself if you want.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan