[PASSED] 9 to 5 Amendment

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., March 02, 2024, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on July 16, 2024, 05:00:42 AMWho are you @Felipe Esteves - and why do you post the above ? you do not seem to have been through the immigration process ...

I don't recognize this user and he is not a citizen. I have implemented a posting ban until we figure out who this is.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on July 16, 2024, 10:07:58 AM
Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on July 16, 2024, 05:00:42 AMWho are you @Felipe Esteves - and why do you post the above ? you do not seem to have been through the immigration process ...

I don't recognize this user and he is not a citizen. I have implemented a posting ban until we figure out who this is.

We need to be changing the Witt status of new applicants to Prospective Citizen.

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 16, 2024, 10:35:25 AM

We need to be changing the Witt status of new applicants to Prospective Citizen.

It's likely not all board permissions have been set yet. I'm working on that now.

EDIT: The new ImmMin is doing things correctly. Everyone who has been introduced in the Immigration Forum is marked correctly. This one user has no introduction thread so is an outlier.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on July 16, 2024, 10:46:24 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 16, 2024, 10:35:25 AM

It's likely not all board permissions have been set yet. I'm working on that now.

EDIT: The new ImmMin is doing things correctly. Everyone who has been introduced in the Immigration Forum is marked correctly. This one user has no introduction thread so is an outlier.

Thanks for checking, Felipe needs to be marked too. He probably just fell through the cracks with the recent deluge.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

This is extremely bizarre. Felipe Esteves has indeed submitted a citizenship application, but Immigration had not activated his account. How was he able to post?!?

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 16, 2024, 03:48:35 PMThis is extremely bizarre. Felipe Esteves has indeed submitted a citizenship application, but Immigration had not activated his account. How was he able to post?!?

I'm wondering about it also. I don't see any setting that would allow a non-activated account to post. In any event, I've lifted the temporary posting ban as we now know who this is at least.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal