[PRÜM DIKDAT / PRIME DICTATE] Creation of a new Cabinet position

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, April 01, 2024, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

PRÜM DIKDAT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WHEREAS the position of Distain (in english "Deputy Prime Minister") is an extremely active position in the government, taking action for the Prime Minister in any number of the various cabinet ministries, and assisting the various ministers in completion of assigned projects.

WHEREAS the badge for the position of Distain is a very nice one, but gives some ideas for other ones

You cannot view this attachment.
Distain Badge

THEREFORE I , þerxh Sant-Enogat, Seneschal of the Kingdom of Talossa, issue the following Prime Dictate under the provisions of Organic Law VI.4:

The position of TRISTAIN is hereby created (in English "Deputy Deputy Prime Minister"), with the mission to assist the DISTAIN in every action he will undertake

The badge for the Tristain position is designed as followed: a hand, palm fronting, with three fingers raised, on a green field over a red field disc

You cannot view this attachment.
Tristain Badge

Important precision: even if it may seem logical, the position of SENESCHAL is not – I repeat, is not - renamed STAIN, and the related badge for the position is not updated to figure a hand, palm fronting, with one finger raised.

The official motto for the Tristain office is "El qi me crea isch ûn calucjeu del Avrïu"

þerxh Sant-Enogat
Seneschal

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

It would only have been funnier if the new Cabinet position had been called "The Shocker"

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight