[TERPELAZIUN] Ministreu del STUFF

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, April 08, 2024, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise to ask a question of the Minister of STUFF, who I believe was @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat last time I looked.

When will the National Website be updated to include the last *checks notes* EIGHT months of La C'hronică?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on April 08, 2024, 04:07:52 PMEstimat Túischac'h, I rise to ask a question of the Minister of STUFF, who I believe was @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat last time I looked.

When will the National Website be updated to include the last *checks notes* EIGHT months of La C'hronică?

It would be somewhat useful as when new citizens go on the website and are interested in the kingdom, could be interested in La C'hronică, so they decide to look and realise the last La C'hronică was from August 2023 which is obviously not true. Until they aren't registered on Witt they can't see the latest La C'hronică, which seems odd to me.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

I will defer to @þerxh Sant-Enogat as he is the current Ministreu à STUFF, however I can say this is currently being worked.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

They're all updated. For what it's worth, it's unlikely anyone noticed their absence.  Those pages all have very low pageviews.  Still, we should have been putting them up regularly, and it's my fault that I said I would and did not.  I apologize.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Thanks Baron for the update of our site
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen