And now the weather from Barclamiu

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, May 12, 2024, 05:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Fora Talossa is delighted to present this weather bulletin from renowned Talossan weatherman, Barclamiu da Miéletz

Iason Taiwos

Is there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on May 12, 2024, 07:57:28 PMIs there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)
I know that it is out of date but Breneir didn't release it as soon as I sent him the video.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on May 12, 2024, 07:57:28 PMIs there a way to make Fora Talossa's videos more up to date? This weather report was from awhile back. We had tornadoes in my area the other night, and I probably could have recorded a live, but crude video of the proceedings. (Not in Talossa proper, but don't the catchment areas deserve some love?)

Were you being serious here, Iason? I assumed you were joking because Fora Talossa is not a live news channel.

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 13, 2024, 09:10:53 AM

Were you being serious here, Iason? I assumed you were joking because Fora Talossa is not a live news channel.
Perhaps someday...

Barclamïu da Miéletz

You guys better expect a cover of a song from me someday 👀
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 12, 2024, 05:41:11 PMFora Talossa is delighted to present this weather bulletin from renowned Talossan weatherman, Barclamiu da Miéletz
THIS is a weather forecast ! Fortunately we've avoided all this in Cézembre.
Congrats Barclamïu for the show on Fora Talossa - next episode much awaited for !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Túischac'h dal 60:éă Cosă,
Duceu pareßel dal Aliançù Progreßïu

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on May 15, 2024, 03:37:43 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 13, 2024, 09:10:53 AM

Perhaps someday...

This is a superb response.