News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan party politics discussion

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, May 28, 2024, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The nacho-shaped province and the one with vowels, Florencia and Maritiimi-Maxhestic, are unfortunately tied with the lowest turnout of just 6 voters.

Zilect Uómbat Firă

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 27, 2024, 05:25:45 PMThe nacho-shaped province and the one with vowels, Florencia and Maritiimi-Maxhestic, are unfortunately tied with the lowest turnout of just 6 voters.

Is turnout normally this low?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on June 27, 2024, 06:55:31 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 27, 2024, 05:25:45 PMThe nacho-shaped province and the one with vowels, Florencia and Maritiimi-Maxhestic, are unfortunately tied with the lowest turnout of just 6 voters.

Usually a bit higher but we still have a few days to go.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

With additional votes coming in from Florencia and Vuode, Maritiimi-Maxhestic now has the worst turnout in raw numbers staying at just 6 voters.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Lüc on May 30, 2024, 05:10:36 AMIf the proliferation of new parties isn't a call for me to get back to doing Talomat, I don't know what is.

I'm sad this didn't happen. The last one certainly contributed to political discussions.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

I haven't paid much attention this election to be honest, but is just me or have all parties other than FreeDems and OpenSociety run a pretty invisible campaign last couple of weeks? Would have been interesting to get a mail from the Progs Coffee or PDR as well I suppose.

Anyway, if you happen to be on witt for the elections, go vote on TMT20 in the chatroom as well!
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on June 30, 2024, 02:41:58 PMI haven't paid much attention this election to be honest, but is just me or have all parties other than FreeDems and OpenSociety run a pretty invisible campaign last couple of weeks? Would have been interesting to get a mail from the Progs Coffee or PDR as well I suppose.

Anyway, if you happen to be on witt for the elections, go vote on TMT20 in the chatroom as well!

I've sent one but haven't heard back from it and I haven't received one from any party ever even if my e-mail is up there. Maybe I wasn't their target? Idk
Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on June 30, 2024, 05:49:44 PMI've sent one but haven't heard back from it and I haven't received one from any party ever even if my e-mail is up there. Maybe I wasn't their target? Idk

Did you? I didn't get your campaign email

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on June 27, 2024, 06:55:31 PM

With just over 24 hours till polls close turnout is 88, just short of last time's 95

"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on June 30, 2024, 06:19:06 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on June 30, 2024, 05:49:44 PMI've sent one but haven't heard back from it and I haven't received one from any party ever even if my e-mail is up there. Maybe I wasn't their target? Idk

Did you? I didn't get your campaign email

I didn't get it either if it was sent to the Chancery for distribution.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Wouldn't be surprised if, given the SoS's current personal difficulties, he missed something

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on June 30, 2024, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: Glüc da Dhi S.H. on June 30, 2024, 02:41:58 PMI haven't paid much attention this election to be honest, but is just me or have all parties other than FreeDems and OpenSociety run a pretty invisible campaign last couple of weeks? Would have been interesting to get a mail from the Progs Coffee or PDR as well I suppose.

I've sent one but haven't heard back from it and I haven't received one from any party ever even if my e-mail is up there. Maybe I wasn't their target? Idk

I have seen only campaign emails from FreeDems and OPEN. Braneu asked me in a PM about the email list for party leaders, and he indicated he had found the list.

QuoteOk I got it by looking it up in the database "List of party voters for Party Leaders".

No email was sent to me with one for me to send out.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on June 30, 2024, 07:15:51 PMWouldn't be surprised if, given the SoS's current personal difficulties, he missed something

I did not miss anything. If an email was sent it was sent to the wrong email address.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Miestră Schivă, UrN

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Interesting point: the 32.5% vote for new parties is the second-largest in the post-KR1 era (previous record 32.8%, 38th Cosa)