News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[OPEN] Open Society policy placeholder

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, May 29, 2024, 05:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Aleksandr Belkin on June 23, 2024, 04:12:01 PMI agree, where should I sign?

@Aleksandr Belkin Thank you to the moon and back for your support!
You can vote in the Database here (you are Citizen 556 and need to use the code found in the ballot emailed by the Secretary of State): https://www.talossa.ca/files/vote.php or if you are comfortable voting publicly you can vote on Wittenberg here: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=3299.0

If you run into any difficulties just let me know and I am happy to help.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on June 23, 2024, 07:42:00 PMA Lot of people are coming to me and saying that they might not vote Free Democrats because they think we have the election all sewn up and they don't want us to have a bulldozer supermajority.

It's precisely that kind of complacency which sunk the Government in the last election and might well sink us.

If you like the FreeDem candidates and programme best, vote FreeDems. Don't engage in weird game theory which might lead to people you don't want forming the next government. If you're really worried, vote for one of our alliance partners.

I want to echo @Miestră Schivă, UrN here.
If you support the Open Society but are worried about us having a bulldozer majority then I am here to reassure you we will not be getting one...so please vote Open Society :)
Our agendas are public. You know where we stand. And our little hearts are in the right place...

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on May 29, 2024, 05:37:24 PM31 May 2024:
Culture-Talossan Literature Shop: Ever since Danihel Txechescu mentioned it I've wanted to make it happen. I'd like to start an online print-to-order bookshop for Talossan writers. We have quite a few published authors and it would be great to have a centralized spot for purchasing their works.

This is a piece of our platform we've not discussed as much. We hope that as we create additional space for non-political activity in Talossa it is filled with projects like these. Or like Talossa Talks.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Congratulations to the AVANT coalition on achieving enough seats for government. I am pleasantly surprised by the amount of voter support for the platform of Open Society. Sincere thanks to each and every voter for your support for our party, our message, and our principles. We look forward to working with the incoming government on a nonpartisan Chancery/Civil Service, electoral reform, and in other areas.

I also want to express thanks to the Secretary of State for discharging his duties with competence and dependability during what must be a difficult time personally.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Hello Mr. Secretary, would you please set up a board for Open Society under the Registered Political Parties area and move this thread to the new board?

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 03, 2024, 03:24:39 PM@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Hello Mr. Secretary, would you please set up a board for Open Society under the Registered Political Parties area and move this thread to the new board?

Done
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on July 03, 2024, 04:13:32 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 03, 2024, 03:24:39 PM@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Hello Mr. Secretary, would you please set up a board for Open Society under the Registered Political Parties area and move this thread to the new board?

Done

Merci beaucoup