News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Live view on Cézembre island

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, June 16, 2024, 04:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

With this webcam located on Dinard's main beach, you can keep an eye on your favourite island

https://viewsurf.com/univers/plage/vue/18330-france-bretagne-dinard-plage-de-lecluse

I may from times to times wave our red and green flag when walking on the beach, stay tuned 24/7 !

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Túischac'h dal 60:éă Cosă,
Duceu pareßel dal Aliançù Progreßïu

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on June 16, 2024, 04:01:35 AMWith this webcam located on Dinard's main beach, you can keep an eye on your favourite island

https://viewsurf.com/univers/plage/vue/18330-france-bretagne-dinard-plage-de-lecluse

I may from times to times wave our red and green flag when walking on the beach, stay tuned 24/7 !

I'll pretend to understand the entire site 👍
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves
Founder of Talossa24, Deputy Minister of STUFF and member of COFFEE

Ruthharris

Ah this is cool! I have actually been to St Malo some years ago- may have to go back

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I wish there was a webcam on Pengopats!
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator and Man Without A Party)

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Ruthharris on July 07, 2024, 12:56:47 AMAh this is cool! I have actually been to St Malo some years ago- may have to go back

When you go back don't forget to call the Tourism Office for assistance !
All info on these pages :
Do the Euro-Haxh with l'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre !
Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre on WikiTalossa
And as a reminder before 2024 expedition :
August 2023 Euro-Haxh, join the Talossan Expedition to Cézembre !
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on July 07, 2024, 09:34:14 AM
Quote from: Ruthharris on July 07, 2024, 12:56:47 AMAh this is cool! I have actually been to St Malo some years ago- may have to go back

When you go back don't forget to call the Tourism Office for assistance !
All info on these pages :
Do the Euro-Haxh with l'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre !
Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre on WikiTalossa
And as a reminder before 2024 expedition :
August 2023 Euro-Haxh, join the Talossan Expedition to Cézembre !

I assume the 2024 Euro-Haxh will take place in August as well. When and for how long will it be?
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====
Creator of Talossan licence plates and Talossan road signs as well as Consul for Cézembre in Vuode and PSC in the Zouaves

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on July 07, 2024, 01:30:39 PMI assume the 2024 Euro-Haxh will take place in August as well. When and for how long will it be?
One day to Cézembre, surely between the 12th and the 18th of August, date to be decided depending on who can join
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on July 07, 2024, 04:04:24 PM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on July 07, 2024, 01:30:39 PMI assume the 2024 Euro-Haxh will take place in August as well. When and for how long will it be?
One day to Cézembre, surely between the 12th and the 18th of August, date to be decided depending on who can join
Oh, I'll be in Poland then, visiting family.
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

xpb

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on July 07, 2024, 04:50:57 PM
Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on July 07, 2024, 04:04:24 PM
Oh, I'll be in Poland then, visiting family.
Not allowed to go to Poland :/ (my fault).
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====

Miestră Schivă, UrN

... how did you get banned from your home country?

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 09, 2024, 04:17:13 PM... how did you get banned from your home country?
Not banned, my parents don't allow me to (I failed my school year so now I gotta repeat 👍🏻).
Barclamïu da Miéletz
=====