[CULTURE] Royal Society for the Advancement of Knowledge

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, July 15, 2024, 01:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on October 06, 2024, 09:17:07 PM... the post on LinkedIn is able to be verified by anyone looking to see if I actually got the certification I posted about.

There's a LinkedIn account for the Kingdom of Talossa under management of the Ministry of STUFF. We can work something out.
Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 04, 2024, 12:45:31 AM@Tierçéu Rôibeardescù now that you are officially the new Royal Society president I'd like to offer the resources and services of Fora Talossa in spreading any educational ventures from the Royal Society through its channels.

We are Talossa's largest repository of video programming and a cooperative venture seems like a good opportunity for continued growth and service to the nation.

@Tierçéu Rôibeardescù Madam President, what did you think of this proposal?

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 08, 2024, 11:09:37 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 04, 2024, 12:45:31 AM@Tierçéu Rôibeardescù now that you are officially the new Royal Society president I'd like to offer the resources and services of Fora Talossa in spreading any educational ventures from the Royal Society through its channels.

We are Talossa's largest repository of video programming and a cooperative venture seems like a good opportunity for continued growth and service to the nation.

This sounds excellent, I will be in contact very soon, I'm just doing some initial research into feasibility of study.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on October 06, 2024, 09:17:07 PM
Quote from: Tierçéu Rôibeardescù on October 03, 2024, 12:40:27 PM
Quote from: Zilect Uómbat Firă on October 03, 2024, 12:06:22 PM
Quote from: Tierçéu Rôibeardescù on October 02, 2024, 07:13:39 PM
  • Offer a form of accredited qualification (however dubious such accreditation would be 😆🫣) likly in the form of cultural studies and/or/aswell as Talossan Law(with a cool certificate to go with it)
Would I be able to post this on Linkedin?

Sure why not!
Let me rephrase. If I get a certification from LexisNexis, it asks me "would you like ot post on LinkedIn?" and if I click "yes" the post on LinkedIn is able to be verified by anyone looking to see if I actually got the certification I posted about.

Ah, an endorsement of skills, that definitely feels within our preview
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tierçéu Rôibeardescù on October 09, 2024, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 08, 2024, 11:09:37 PM

This sounds excellent, I will be in contact very soon, I'm just doing some initial research into feasibility of study.

Thanks Tierçéu