The More Reasons to Skip The CRL Bill

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, July 19, 2024, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

BE IT ENACTED by the King, Cosă and Senäts in Ziu assembled that El Lexhatx H.2.1.2, which currently reads:

Quote2.1.2. A bill has passed the Hopper if it has spent at least 10 days in the Hopper, and is exclusively limited to the following:

2.1.2.1. Non-binding proclamations that have no effect other than express the wish of the Cosa, Senate, or Ziu as a whole, in which case the bill must contain the words "Sense of the Cosa", "Sense of the Senate" or "Sense of the Ziu" in its title.
    2.1.2.2. Proclamations that establish the position of the Ziu on a foreign policy issue.
    2.1.2.3. Establishment of a committee that has no powers other than advisory powers and whose recommendations must still be approved by the Ziu in order to be binding and making appointments to such a committee.
    2.1.2.4. Appointments to functions that are already defined in law and for which the Ziu is explicitly allowed to make appointments according to law.
    2.1.2.5. Any decision which the law explicitly allows the Ziu to make without the bill containing such a decision having to go through committee.
    2.1.2.6. Removing a regent or consenting to the re-appointment of a regent in accordance with Org.II.5.
    2.1.2.7. Revoking a Prüm Diktat.
    2.1.2.8. Notices of reprimand in accordance with Org.VIII.5.
    2.1.2.9. The granting or restoration of citizenship.

shall be amended by the amendment of 2.1.2.6 to read:

Quote2.1.2.6. Removing a regent or consenting to the re-appointment of a regent in accordance with Org.II.5, or confirming the nomination of an Heir Presumptive in accordance with Org.II.7.

and by the addition of two more paragraphs:

Quote2.1.2.10. A bill that was passed by the previous Cosa but, due to Organic Law provisions, must be passed once again to take effect.
2.1.2.11. A bill that was passed by a previous Cosa but did not take effect due to drafting errors, which are explicitly corrected in the revised bill.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Miestră Schivă, UrN

"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

þerxh Sant-Enogat

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Túischac'h dal 60:éă Cosă,
Duceu pareßel dal Aliançù Progreßïu

þerxh Sant-Enogat

OK for me, except the reference to El Lexhatx B.14.7 - which should rather relate to El Lexhatx H.2.1 if I'm not wrong
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Túischac'h dal 60:éă Cosă,
Duceu pareßel dal Aliançù Progreßïu

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Can I ask that either Attorney-General @Ian Plätschisch or Mençéi @Glüc da Dhi S.H. weigh in on this one?

Ian Plätschisch