News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

MicroCon 2025

Started by Iason Taiwos, July 21, 2024, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Taiwos

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/y858Z3N2J5PR6Y62/?mibextid=K35XfP
Saw that MicroCon 2025 will be in Montreal. Any body going to represent Talossa?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on July 21, 2024, 03:51:51 PMhttps://www.facebook.com/share/p/y858Z3N2J5PR6Y62/?mibextid=K35XfP
Saw that MicroCon 2025 will be in Montreal. Any body going to represent Talossa?

Since it's in Canada I might actually make it this time. I wonder if we might host one day?

Iason Taiwos

According to Google, Montreal is only 599 miles from where I live. So not that far. (It's 1300 miles from my place to my brother's house in Texas, and I've driven that numerous times. Not a big deal.) I guess I'd need a passport to get in Canada nowadays, tho. (I used to have a passport, but I allowed it to expire. I live in Ohio, why would I ever need to go anywhere else where I'd need a passport?) I miss the days when you could just drive into Canada,and the border guards would just smile and wave you in.

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on July 21, 2024, 06:44:54 PMAccording to Google, Montreal is only 599 miles from where I live. So not that far. (It's 1300 miles from my place to my brother's house in Texas, and I've driven that numerous times. Not a big deal.) I guess I'd need a passport to get in Canada nowadays, tho. (I used to have a passport, but I allowed it to expire. I live in Ohio, why would I ever need to go anywhere else where I'd need a passport?) I miss the days when you could just drive into Canada,and the border guards would just smile and wave you in.

Pretty sure you need a passport to go to Michigan...maybe a homeland security background check as well LOL
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator and Man Without A Party)

Iason Taiwos

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 21, 2024, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: Iason Taiwos on July 21, 2024, 06:44:54 PMAccording to Google, Montreal is only 599 miles from where I live. So not that far. (It's 1300 miles from my place to my brother's house in Texas, and I've driven that numerous times. Not a big deal.) I guess I'd need a passport to get in Canada nowadays, tho. (I used to have a passport, but I allowed it to expire. I live in Ohio, why would I ever need to go anywhere else where I'd need a passport?) I miss the days when you could just drive into Canada,and the border guards would just smile and wave you in.

Pretty sure you need a passport to go to Michigan...maybe a homeland security background check as well LOL
I have...uh, acquaintances...who take regular trips to Michigan to procure cannabis products. You're fine as long as you hide any Ohio State paraphernalia before crossing the state line.