[Terpelaziun] Avocat-Xheneral

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 27, 2024, 04:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h, I have an enquiry for the Avocat-Xheneral.

First let me apologize if this is not directed to the correct person. I was unsure who is the point person on the following Avant commitment:

Quoteto start a wide-ranging and open-ended discussion on Talossa's Organic Law and constitutional structure, in which each party will promote its own preferences.

@Ian Plätschisch What is the status of preparations for a "wide-ranging and open-ended discussion on Talossa's constitutional structure? Further, if you will permit me a secondary but related question, will the process be public?

Ian Plätschisch

Honourable Túischac'h,

It is on the nature of a "wide-ranging and open-ended discussion" that it is not under the authority of any one individual, nor is there formal preparation. Therefore I do not have much to say to the questioner.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on July 27, 2024, 05:36:24 PMHonourable Túischac'h,

It is on the nature of a "wide-ranging and open-ended discussion" that it is not under the authority of any one individual, nor is there formal preparation. Therefore I do not have much to say to the questioner.

I thank the A-X for his prompt reply. I was tempted initially to redirect my question to the Seneschal but will refrain as there is plenty of time to get a progress update.

I will simply note his response that presently there is no formal preparation nor was there a response to whether this discussion or process will be open. And will notify the government, as a courtesy, that we will be enquiring on this item next month (September).

Miestră Schivă, UrN

If I may jump in here.

There is in fact a member of the Cabinet who has put his hand up to lead a public process of discussion and "brainstorming" on possible Organic Law changes, provisionally in the form of a Wittenberg thread. That member of Cabinet is @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC EiP . Address further questions his way.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 28, 2024, 01:18:26 AMIf I may jump in here.

There is in fact a member of the Cabinet who has put his hand up to lead a public process of discussion and "brainstorming" on possible Organic Law changes, provisionally in the form of a Wittenberg thread. That member of Cabinet is @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC EiP . Address further questions his way.

Seneschal, that is very helpful information for which I'm thankful. In September, I'll follow up with Mic'haglh.